Kimberly-Clark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Plan and Control Analyst Interview

Production Plan and Control Analyst
Roswell, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2012.

Interview Details – On Campus Interviews. 1:1 Interviews with behavioral questions; looking for STAR answers. One full day of interviews on location in Neenah, WI (three 1:1 interviews with behavioral questions and one "in-basket" simulation) Simulation includes a full desk/days activities; minor financial calculations and looking for good time management skills. Follow up with 1:1 interview in Roswell with the hiring manager and director.

Interview Question – As a millennial, do you find yourself interested in working with one company for the duration of your career or do you see yourself working for many organizations over your lifetime?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Safety Specialist Interview

Safety Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – Stupid HR questions they ask a lot of stuff that may not pertain to you but want you to answer the question anyways, the questions are from left field and have nothing to do with the actual job

Interview Question – What size is your shoe and why   View Answer

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2010.

Interview Details – Kimberly-Clark has a third party that does all of the phone screens for the company. My phone screen was fairly simple and straight--forward and led to my interview with the Vice President of the department. This was a difficult interview and I answered questions specifically related to the function. I could tell he was looking for analytical answers that were to the point.

Interview Question – I had to provide recommendations on a financial scenario. There was a lot of information given to me and I had to sort through what was "fluff" and what was useful in making my decision   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I wanted for a salary and I felt like the hiring manager was flexible with my request.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – I found the job on my Universities job site. I applied and they got back to me in about two days. I went in for the interview and they asked very standard behavioral questions. It was a super behavioral interview and there was absolutely no dialogue. Just be yourself and you should be fine. This was honestly my first interview ever and I was just nervous.

Interview Question – What was a time you had to solve a problem in an unexpected way   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Neenah, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2010.

Interview Details – I started with a staffing agency and after several months applied for an open opportunity at Kimberly-Clark. It really helps if the company can see your work ethic before they hire you as I know a lot of people who have gotten hired in after first working at the company through a staffing agency. I know the interview included a written skills test with scenarios. I don't recall what was on the test, but remember it was more complicated than expected.

Interview Question – One question has multiple questions within it so make sure you really listen to what is being asked. Answer with the Situation, Task, then Result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was my first job so I didn't know I had the option to negotiate.

Finance Interview

Finance

Interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview Details – Seems like there is heavy favorability to internal hires versus the external people they bring in. The process is very very slow. They act like they are interested in you but end up picking internal candidates - seems more like a formality vs actual hiring processes.

Interview Question – Tell me about your resume.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview with questions on background and experience. On site interview lasted 5 hrs with multiple interviews with small teams. Questions were scenario based. They did a good job with introducing all relevant employees and gave a tour of the facility. Got a rejection within a week after the interview.

Electrical Project Engineer Interview

Electrical Project Engineer
Beech Island, SC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied to position and was contacted for phone screening interview in 3 weeks. Second phone interview hapened a week later with Team Leader. Following week was called for onsite interview. Onsite Interview consisted of a series of behavioral questions by different engineers/managers, a plant tour and a final interview about career expectations with Engineering Manager.

Interview Question – Describe a time where a project was not going as expected, what changes or adjustments were made and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward: received an offer, made a counter offer and was immediately accepted by Engineering Manager. In hindsight, should have negotiated for at least an extra week of vacation.

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Administrative Assistant II

Interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview Details – I just want to send a kudos to the talent requisition team. Although I did not get an interview they had the decency to respond to me in a timely manner. One of the most frustrating things about job seeking is NEVER hearing from a company after you apply. It takes a lot of work and time to apply and I am appalled at the lack of follow through from so many companies.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – I had a first interview on campus and it was a behavioral interview. It was a very structured interview and involved technical questions as well. They want you to talk about your projects and work experience as well. There were not any questions that were asked that were not in print, however, it probably depends also on the recruiter's interviewing style.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with a customer/client that was very rude to you and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!