Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in April 2015.

Interview

Overall I think it was a very thorough interview. Asked lots of questions to really get to know you and your teamwork/leadership abilities. If you don't answer the question they ask, they will try to give you another chance by requesting more information. The recruiter I talked to was friendly and professional. I recommend really doing your research beforehand as they first ask how much you know about K-C and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when there were conflicts in a group you were in. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

There were several opportunities to learn more about the company and the interview process before the interview took place.

They asked mainly behavioral questions centered around past experiences and how you handled certain situations. Overall the interview was very well done and the recruiter was very attentive and helpful throughout the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped a friend solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houghton, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applying for a co-op position from a school's career fair. Spending 45 mins 1:1 interview on the next day, and receiving an email offer after 1 week. Interview questions were prepared before and a recruiter recorded everything. The interview was typical about behavioral questions such as how you dealt with specific situations, some were a little repetitive...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your research experience even though I was a sophomore at that time...   Answer Question

Operations Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I met recruiters at a college career fair, after a few minutes of chit-chat, I was invited to interview on campus the following week. My interviewer was a recent grad and asked behavioral STAR questions. He basically read of a sheet and noted down my responses- not really listening- and writing down the results.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Had interview at conference. They all alot of experience questions and questions about how you would handle certain situations. They asked specifically how I contributed to a group project or how I specifically contributed to a team/organization.

Interview Questions

Location and another company offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

One phone interview for the first summer and asked back for the second summer. Offered a full time position after but declined. Pay was good at 20 an hour. I have to write 30 words so now I am going to continue to ramble on about nothing but hopefully I am passed my limit.

Customer Development Interview

Interview

The interviewers were extremely personable and made the process comfortable. They asked more about leadership experience than technical skills. There was only one interview for the intern position, but more rounds of interviews for the full-time positions. It is important to make a personal relationship with the interviewer, as the company is big on building relationships.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any curveballs. The interviewer is mostly trying to get to know you as a person, and how you'll fit in with the company.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I talked with the company at a career fair on campus. I received a call to schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was about 45 minutes, composing of all behavioral questions. The next step was an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 4 consecutive 45 minute interviews with hiring managers for different teams. Same type of behavioral questions. The day concluded with a tour of the campus.

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI).

Interview

Sent resume in through a friend who works there and forwarded it on too the recruiting manager. Took a few weeks to get back to me but I had a phone interview that was strictly situational. Very nice. Talked a lot about the programs and products they have/make

Interview Questions

• What was a recent bad decision you made and the consequences of this decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

A two recruiters to one interviewee interview. They asked a lot of STAR questions, and asked me to explain the situation and how I went about it. The recruiters gave a lot of positive feedback during the interview. It was pretty interactive, and one of the easier interviews that I have had.