Kimberly-Clark

Getting the Interview

111 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – I had a first interview on campus and it was a behavioral interview. It was a very structured interview and involved technical questions as well. They want you to talk about your projects and work experience as well. There were not any questions that were asked that were not in print, however, it probably depends also on the recruiter's interviewing style.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with a customer/client that was very rude to you and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Screen then on-site interview

Interview Question – Given an example of a time you experienced cultural conflict and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not want to be located in Knoxville

Roswell, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2013.

Interview Details – Great interview team, process and university recruiting program. The people are outstanding and answered all of my questions. I certainly knew KC was the place for me to begin my career.

Interview Question – The interview process is similar to other companies.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Process Engineer Co-Op Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – Very friendly interviewer. But very poor in communication.

Interview Question – Overall easy interview. No technical questions, all behavioral.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job offered did not fit my interests.

Financial Analyst
Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2014.

Interview Details – 30 minute screening interview on campus and then an invite to corporate office

Interview Question – Please explain ROI to someone without a finance background and then as if they were a finance professor.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the internal recruiter. Asked a lot of position specific questions and said that would pass my answers to the hiring manager. No call from the hiring manager though.

Interview Question – All questions were regarded to my professional experience therefore easy to answer   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Engineering Co-Op
Ogden, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really nice, was an engineering manager and asked a lot of questions about past experience and how I dealt with different situations. I got a call that same night with a verbal offer and received a written letter within two weeks then had two more weeks to make my decision.

Interview Question – I think that the most difficult part was not being repetitive with my answers. Make sure you draw from all kinds of environments to show your diversity. For example use school projects as well as industry experience if you have any. There was really nothing tricky about the questions but be sure to smile and be personable.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Operator

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2011.

Interview Details – 5 hour testing, multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Why I would be an asset to Kimberly clark   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview Details – interview for intern position the lady sucked she seemed like she did not want to be there. only filled out the packet the company requires her to fill out and then ended the interview.

Financial Analyst
Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – Applied through the career services and got an interview at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Interviews consisted of mostly behavior based questions and one case study.

Interview Question – Describe NPV to a financial professional and to non-finance professional?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!

Kimberly-Clark Videos

Kimberly-Clark – Why Work for Us?

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional products. But look behind… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimberly-Clark interview questions and advice. All 111 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimberly-Clark employees and interview candidates.