Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.1

Intern Interview

interview for intern position the lady sucked she seemed like she did not want to be there. only filled out the packet the company requires her to fill out and then ended the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career services and got an interview at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Interviews consisted of mostly behavior based questions and one case study.

Interview Questions
    • Describe NPV to a financial professional and to non-finance professional?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied at a career conference and was given the opportunity to interview there. I was then contacted within one week about follow up interviews at their location in wisconsin. Once there i was given a set of four interviews all from people within the research and engineering department.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which a project changed, but the deadline was kept the same.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Hotel and dinner the night before the interview. A tour of facilities and four 1 hour interviews the following day. A lot of behavioral based questions and a case study where you have to sort through a number of emails and make a recommendation on whether or not to pursue a project.

MBA Business Analyst Interview

I got an on-site interview in WI in Oct. It took three hours. They asked many questions including behavior questions, financial tech questions, and your thoughts about industry strategy.

Interview Questions
    • what's the data in my former financial projects? such data as rate of return, stock price.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Met with recruiters at my university's career fair. Was then invited for the first round on-campus interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long and was all behavioral questions. About a week later heard back and was invited for second/final round at the Roswell office. This interview consisted of four 1 hour interviews. Mostly behavioral questions with one "inbox simulation" which consisted of reading through multiple e-mails as if it was my first day on the job and preparing for a meeting with my boss. Had to understand financial concepts such as NPV.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the concept of NPV to someone without a financial background.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2013.

On campus interview, followed by offer to travel to Neenah, Wi for an all-day recruiting event. Had dinner and networking event the evening prior to interviewing. Day of interview included three separate interviews using typical targeted selection questions.... "Tell me about a time...." Concluded with tour of area. Nice, but smaller town atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • None were particularly difficult or memorable. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable.   Answer Question

Salary was less than other offers

Engineering Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2013.

Phone interview with the internal recruiter. Asked a lot of position specific questions and said that would pass my answers to the hiring manager. No call from the hiring manager though.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were regarded to my professional experience therefore easy to answer   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

just met with recruiters during career fair and was called in for an interview a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • explain one thing that happened that changed my outlook on life   Answer Question

Global Risk Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career center and had an interview on campus. It was a basic 30 minute interview, the interviewer was very casual and funny. He said it would be a fast process and it was. When I got my rejection email it was personalized and he gave me advice on how to improve my interview skills.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most creative solution to a problem you've come up with?   Answer Question