Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014
126 interviews

Research Scientist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied at a career conference and was given the opportunity to interview there. I was then contacted within one week about follow up interviews at their location in wisconsin. Once there i was given a set of four interviews all from people within the research and engineering department.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which a project changed, but the deadline was kept the same.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Neenah, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Hotel and dinner the night before the interview. A tour of facilities and four 1 hour interviews the following day. A lot of behavioral based questions and a case study where you have to sort through a number of emails and make a recommendation on whether or not to pursue a project.

MBA Business Analyst Interview

I got an on-site interview in WI in Oct. It took three hours. They asked many questions including behavior questions, financial tech questions, and your thoughts about industry strategy.

Interview Questions
    • what's the data in my former financial projects? such data as rate of return, stock price.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Met with recruiters at my university's career fair. Was then invited for the first round on-campus interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long and was all behavioral questions. About a week later heard back and was invited for second/final round at the Roswell office. This interview consisted of four 1 hour interviews. Mostly behavioral questions with one "inbox simulation" which consisted of reading through multiple e-mails as if it was my first day on the job and preparing for a meeting with my boss. Had to understand financial concepts such as NPV.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the concept of NPV to someone without a financial background.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

just met with recruiters during career fair and was called in for an interview a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • explain one thing that happened that changed my outlook on life   Answer Question

Global Risk Management Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career center and had an interview on campus. It was a basic 30 minute interview, the interviewer was very casual and funny. He said it would be a fast process and it was. When I got my rejection email it was personalized and he gave me advice on how to improve my interview skills.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most creative solution to a problem you've come up with?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in September 2013.

The job was posted on-line in June of 2013. I applied in July. They contacted me in September and after the screening phone interview I was invited for face-to-face interviews. The hiring manager said that I was the only external candidate. I knew from that comment that it would be extremely difficult to get the job because it was obvious that they would pick an internal candidate. Internal politics play a major role when promoting someone internally. So why not eliminate all the internal possibilities before opening the application to external candidates? I felt like I was used to make the process seem legitimate...

Interview Questions
    • All those behavioral questions that star with "tell me when..." They want to use the STAR methodology.   Answer Question

Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2009.

Talked to them during the engineering job fair on campus and got a spot for an interview. Some schools require you to upload your resume ahead of time. The process was fairly short since this is for an internship. After the one-on-one interview on campus, they sent me an e-mail about an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly common behavioral questions. What's your favorite and least favorite classes and why? Why did you choose this company?   Answer Question
    Received an e-mail about an offer and the location they were sending me. Was very flexible and was able to change my location and time based on preferences.

Internal Communications Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Talked with a recruiter who asked very basic questions and told me salary range. Then had a phone call with hiring manager. She was very nice but alluded to the fact that I'd be working with a tough group - ha ha. Didn't sell me on the company at all.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of "how do you handle difficult people?" and "tell me about a time when you..."   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in June 2013.

HR contacted me for the position after finding my resume on-line. The process was quite long and protracted with long gaps between each step. I did two phone interviews before being asked to fly to Atlanta for a full day of interviews with five different people from across the organization. Several weeks later I was told that I was the only candidate left and an offer was coming. The next day, I was called by my HR contact to let me know that due to cut-backs the position had been eliminated. They were very apologetic about the situation and how it turned out, but it still left a sour taste in my mouth after all the work and time I invested in the process.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected, but there was definitely a lot of emphasis on "Why K-C, why now?" This could be attributed to the fact that a relocation would have been required.   Answer Question