Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

Administrative Assistant II Interview

I just want to send a kudos to the talent requisition team. Although I did not get an interview they had the decency to respond to me in a timely manner. One of the most frustrating things about job seeking is NEVER hearing from a company after you apply. It takes a lot of work and time to apply and I am appalled at the lack of follow through from so many companies.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

I had a first interview on campus and it was a behavioral interview. It was a very structured interview and involved technical questions as well. They want you to talk about your projects and work experience as well. There were not any questions that were asked that were not in print, however, it probably depends also on the recruiter's interviewing style.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a customer/client that was very rude to you and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Co-Op Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Very friendly interviewer. But very poor in communication.

Interview Questions
    • Overall easy interview. No technical questions, all behavioral.   Answer Question

The job offered did not fit my interests.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

The interviewer was really nice, was an engineering manager and asked a lot of questions about past experience and how I dealt with different situations. I got a call that same night with a verbal offer and received a written letter within two weeks then had two more weeks to make my decision.

Interview Questions
    • I think that the most difficult part was not being repetitive with my answers. Make sure you draw from all kinds of environments to show your diversity. For example use school projects as well as industry experience if you have any. There was really nothing tricky about the questions but be sure to smile and be personable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2014.

30 minute screening interview on campus and then an invite to corporate office

Interview Questions
    • Please explain ROI to someone without a finance background and then as if they were a finance professor.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

interview for intern position the lady sucked she seemed like she did not want to be there. only filled out the packet the company requires her to fill out and then ended the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career services and got an interview at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Interviews consisted of mostly behavior based questions and one case study.

Interview Questions
    • Describe NPV to a financial professional and to non-finance professional?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Lab Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2014.

Quick and concise. Typical interview questions, toured facility, but my position was different because the facility was closing in 6 months. I was only interviewed by the head of the lab department who became my most immediate boss. Friendly and easy interview, no complaints.

Interview Questions
    I was hired through a contract company, so I didn't get to negotiate.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied at a career conference and was given the opportunity to interview there. I was then contacted within one week about follow up interviews at their location in wisconsin. Once there i was given a set of four interviews all from people within the research and engineering department.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which a project changed, but the deadline was kept the same.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Hotel and dinner the night before the interview. A tour of facilities and four 1 hour interviews the following day. A lot of behavioral based questions and a case study where you have to sort through a number of emails and make a recommendation on whether or not to pursue a project.