Kimberly-Clark

Updated Feb 23, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in June 2013.

HR contacted me for the position after finding my resume on-line. The process was quite long and protracted with long gaps between each step. I did two phone interviews before being asked to fly to Atlanta for a full day of interviews with five different people from across the organization. Several weeks later I was told that I was the only candidate left and an offer was coming. The next day, I was called by my HR contact to let me know that due to cut-backs the position had been eliminated. They were very apologetic about the situation and how it turned out, but it still left a sour taste in my mouth after all the work and time I invested in the process.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected, but there was definitely a lot of emphasis on "Why K-C, why now?" This could be attributed to the fact that a relocation would have been required.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through career center at school. Was selected for an on campus interview. Had a meet and greet the night before the interview with 3 people from the company. Initial interview was very casual, mostly behavioral, with one technical question. Then was invited to for an interview at the Neenah Wisconsin campus. two day interview process day one was a town tour and dinner. day two was a manufacturing plan tour and four 45 minute interviews. 3 of the interviews were behavioral and technical, while the fourth was a case study.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Talked to them at career fair led to an on campus interview. Interview questions were typical. One interviewer that writes down everything you say.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you..... ect.   View Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2013.

They emailed me to set up a quick phone interview (I was on the west coast). The person that spoke to me was very friendly and was spot on with the timing. She said she would call right at x time and she did and promised it wouldn't be more than x minutes.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were typical and expected sales questions - very interested in my Greek Experience while I was in college.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2013.

Dont assign to much value to feedback received throughout your process for this location. The HR rep was local and not based out of the HQ. Not sure if she was a contract recruit or direct staff. After my final interview hr followed up a week or so later with this email

"The team - esp. the hiring manager - has shared with me their feedback from your interview and they were very impressed. You are definitely in the top candidacy for the role but he did indicate that he will need this week to think and make a decision. Please share with me your feedback as well as any other opportunities that you are considering."

The following Monday HR then sent this email

"Thank you for applying to the position with Kimberly-Clark. Although your skills and experience are impressive, the hiring manager has selected another candidate for this position. That candidate has accepted as of this morning.

We will retain your personal profile in our database and inform you of future career opportunities matching your criteria.

Please continue to visit our career website (www.kc-careers.com) to review our opportunities that may match your interest and qualifications.

Again, thank you for your interest in Kimberly-Clark.

Sincerely,"

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2013.

Originally applied online via their careers page. Was contacted by HR with a 30 minute interview mostly covering my experience and salary expectations, fairly simple. No response to follow up emails requesting a status. I expected more professionalism out of KC.

Chemical Engineering Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2013.

They came to my school's career fair, and one of the guys showed me a diaper for a good 10 minutes. It was very interesting since I've never realized how much work goes into one of those huggies. I got an interview, and I have to say, it was the longest and most tedious interviews I've done. Lots of questions that challenge you since you run out of good examples. But ALL the employees seem really really nice, and are nice about skipping questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a supervisor has overpraised or underpraised your efforts/work. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Got an offer from a different company which I accepted beforehand

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2013.

There was an Engineering Job Fair on campus. Kimberly Clark was one of the companies there, in which they had about 4 recruiters talking to the students and taking resumes. I talked to one of the recruiters she then took me to another senior recruiter and he gave me an interview time the next day. There were 2 other people there interviewing at the same time as me, they interviewed with the other recruiters and they had one guy outside waiting with the candidates answering questions and I guess getting to know them better. The interview was about 45 minutes long and the recruiter was writing every word that I said. They were canned questions from Kimberly Clark all behavioral questions. No questions about my resume or myself really. We talked a bit after as I asked him some questions. He told me I would be contacted with the result of the interview in about 2 weeks. Its been about a month.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when the requirements of a project changed but the deadline stayed the same?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Communication Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2013.

Phone Screen and then phone interview with hiring manager

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2012.

Phone Screen then on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • Given an example of a time you experienced cultural conflict and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Did not want to be located in Knoxville