Kimberly-Clark Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

1 phone interview with questions on background and experience. On site interview lasted 5 hrs with multiple interviews with small teams. Questions were scenario based. They did a good job with introducing all relevant employees and gave a tour of the facility. Got a rejection within a week after the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I had a first interview on campus and it was a behavioral interview. It was a very structured interview and involved technical questions as well. They want you to talk about your projects and work experience as well. There were not any questions that were asked that were not in print, however, it probably depends also on the recruiter's interviewing style.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a customer/client that was very rude to you and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2012.

Interview

Application submitted online
    Phone panel interview with the site leadership
    On site panel interview all day with site leadership
    Offer submitted week after the interview

Interview Questions

• Basic situational questions and job experience questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation in but some on salary.
    Seemed liek you had some room dependent on previous salary and range you had to fit into with your new job.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I had an On campus interview. First there was Written Exam, followed by Group Discussion followed by the HR and Technical Interview. Written exam was mostly analytical reasoning, Group discussion was about a current topic. Evaluation was based on participation. HR interview was mostly about HR questions, strengths and weakness etc and Technical Interview was about Projects done so far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about LEAN Manufacturing.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2011.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Received phone interview and one on one interview on campus. The interviewer asked normal behavioral interview questions. The mechanical engineer position was more of a project engineer position and not a design position.