Kimberly-Clark

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – I had a first interview on campus and it was a behavioral interview. It was a very structured interview and involved technical questions as well. They want you to talk about your projects and work experience as well. There were not any questions that were asked that were not in print, however, it probably depends also on the recruiter's interviewing style.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with a customer/client that was very rude to you and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had an On campus interview. First there was Written Exam, followed by Group Discussion followed by the HR and Technical Interview. Written exam was mostly analytical reasoning, Group discussion was about a current topic. Evaluation was based on participation. HR interview was mostly about HR questions, strengths and weakness etc and Technical Interview was about Projects done so far.

Interview Question – Tell me about LEAN Manufacturing.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2012.

Interview Details – Application submitted online
Phone panel interview with the site leadership
On site panel interview all day with site leadership
Offer submitted week after the interview

Interview Question – Basic situational questions and job experience questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little negotiation in but some on salary.
Seemed liek you had some room dependent on previous salary and range you had to fit into with your new job.

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the position online. Received phone interview and one on one interview on campus. The interviewer asked normal behavioral interview questions. The mechanical engineer position was more of a project engineer position and not a design position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!

Kimberly-Clark Videos

Kimberly-Clark – Why Work for Us?

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional products. But look behind… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimberly-Clark Mechanical Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimberly-Clark employees and interview candidates.