Kimberly-Clark

2.8

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Sent resume in through a friend who works there and forwarded it on too the recruiting manager. Took a few weeks to get back to me but I had a phone interview that was strictly situational. Very nice. Talked a lot about the programs and products they have/make

Interview Questions
    • What was a recent bad decision you made and the consequences of this decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2014.

30 minute screening interview on campus and then an invite to corporate office

Interview Questions
    • Please explain ROI to someone without a finance background and then as if they were a finance professor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career services and got an interview at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Interviews consisted of mostly behavior based questions and one case study.

Interview Questions
    • Describe NPV to a financial professional and to non-finance professional?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Hotel and dinner the night before the interview. A tour of facilities and four 1 hour interviews the following day. A lot of behavioral based questions and a case study where you have to sort through a number of emails and make a recommendation on whether or not to pursue a project.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2013.

On campus interview, followed by offer to travel to Neenah, Wi for an all-day recruiting event. Had dinner and networking event the evening prior to interviewing. Day of interview included three separate interviews using typical targeted selection questions.... "Tell me about a time...." Concluded with tour of area. Nice, but smaller town atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • None were particularly difficult or memorable. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable.   Answer Question

Salary was less than other offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2012.

First had an interview on my college campus through our career center, then got an invitation to do an on site interview. The on site interview consisted of four 1 hour long interviews, with mostly behavioral questions and a case interview. They gave us tours of their facilities and served us dinner the night before. The company culture seemed great, everyone I talked to was very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2011.

Applied via my university job board. This appeared to be a pre-screening interview; I passed and was referred to sign up via a website and would wait for the second round of interviews. I did not make it to the second round as I think I waited too long to sign up (+1 week), so definitely apply early. Interview was very relaxed, was with the Director of Mergers & Acquisitions.

Interviewer had a list of questions and wrote down the responses.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Describe a complex problem you’ve recently been asked to solve. What was the problem and how did you solve it?
      2. Describe a situation in which you had to do research and analyze data in order to answer a question.

Answer Question
    • 3. Tell me a time at school or work where you’ve had to do several things at the same time, and what did you do in order to make sure you got your priorities taken care of.
      4. Give me an example of a project you’ve recently completed that required you to use your functional technical expertise.

Answer Question
    • 5. Describe the most challenging class you’ve taken.
      6. Can you think of a solution you’ve came up with that made a project more efficient?

Answer Question
    • 7. What was the most successful team you’ve worked with, and what part did you play in that team?
      8. Tell me a mistake you’ve made and how you overcame it – how something didn’t go your way.

Answer Question
    • 9. Tell me about a time you volunteered to work on a project, even though it seemed intimidating to you and out of your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in August 2010.

They do behavioral interviews. They'll about situations where you have displayed leadership, initiative, analytical thinking, and the ability to work in groups. They don't ask any technical questions, even if you're applying for a technical position, which is really strange. I spoke with five current employees from different areas.

no negotiations

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2010.

Interviewers were professional. The questions were the standard behavioral ones.

In the interviews, i learned that Marketing doesn't lead projects at K-C, which was different from my experiences at other CPG's.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2010.

I started with a staffing agency and after several months applied for an open opportunity at Kimberly-Clark. It really helps if the company can see your work ethic before they hire you as I know a lot of people who have gotten hired in after first working at the company through a staffing agency. I know the interview included a written skills test with scenarios. I don't recall what was on the test, but remember it was more complicated than expected.

Interview Questions
    • One question has multiple questions within it so make sure you really listen to what is being asked. Answer with the Situation, Task, then Result.   Answer Question
    This was my first job so I didn't know I had the option to negotiate.