Kimberly-Clark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Dartford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initial psychometric testing was standard for graduate positions. This was followed by an assessment centre comprising a plant tour, team work exercise, interview, presentation and personality test. Overall, the process was well run and the staff were supportive and friendly. One gripe was the team work exercise, which I thought the was a little pointless and was less demonstrative of ability when compare to business exercises undertaken at other assessment centres.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding the plant tour during the presentation. The assessors expected a lot of detail on manufacture processes and intricacies of equipment.   Answer Question

KIMBERLY CLARK SUPPLY CHAIN Interview

KIMBERLY CLARK SUPPLY CHAIN
Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview Details – It was a graduate program so as you would imagine a rather long winded affair. Tests, a phone interview then a whole graduate day at their HQ in Brighton. Everything you did was recorded and scored. The interview was chaired by a staff member and a person on the graduate program. The questions where tell me about a time when you were in a team and didn't succeed, tell me about a work place you didn't enjoy and so forth rather than really understanding what you did in your previous roles. The feedback from this interview was I should follow the STAR approach more closely.

Interview Question – tell me about a workplace that you didn't enjoy (or something similar)   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for a position that required me to be bilingual. I speak English and German mother tongue, plus I have years of customer service experience. I was rejected because they claimed there were better job applicants. I have not met many English and German native speakers that understand all the German dialects. It is ironic, the recruiter sent e-mails to me with so many spelling and grammar errors. Looks like this company does not need people with brains.

Interview Question – I had a hard time going through all the spelling and grammar errors.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!

Kimberly-Clark Videos

Kimberly-Clark – Why Work for Us?

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional products. But look behind… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimberly-Clark interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimberly-Clark employees and interview candidates.