Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Oct 22, 2014

3.1

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources BP Interview

Telephone Screening and Face to Face Competency Interviews, 1 with head of hr and one with 2 other bps - fairly straightforward but took a long time to get any feedback and the feedback itself was lacking any detail

KIMBERLY CLARK SUPPLY CHAIN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

It was a graduate program so as you would imagine a rather long winded affair. Tests, a phone interview then a whole graduate day at their HQ in Brighton. Everything you did was recorded and scored. The interview was chaired by a staff member and a person on the graduate program. The questions where tell me about a time when you were in a team and didn't succeed, tell me about a work place you didn't enjoy and so forth rather than really understanding what you did in your previous roles. The feedback from this interview was I should follow the STAR approach more closely.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a workplace that you didn't enjoy (or something similar)   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2013.

Applied for a position that required me to be bilingual. I speak English and German mother tongue, plus I have years of customer service experience. I was rejected because they claimed there were better job applicants. I have not met many English and German native speakers that understand all the German dialects. It is ironic, the recruiter sent e-mails to me with so many spelling and grammar errors. Looks like this company does not need people with brains.

Interview Questions
    • I had a hard time going through all the spelling and grammar errors.   Answer Question

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartford, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2009.

Initial psychometric testing was standard for graduate positions. This was followed by an assessment centre comprising a plant tour, team work exercise, interview, presentation and personality test. Overall, the process was well run and the staff were supportive and friendly. One gripe was the team work exercise, which I thought the was a little pointless and was less demonstrative of ability when compare to business exercises undertaken at other assessment centres.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding the plant tour during the presentation. The assessors expected a lot of detail on manufacture processes and intricacies of equipment.   Answer Question