Kimley-Horn and Associates

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Civil Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimley-Horn and Associates.

I initially talked to them at a University Career Fair, and I was offered an interview the next day. A second or a final round interview would have been at their office within a few months. A lot of common interview questions were asked

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a situation where you had to convince someone of a different opinion.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimley-Horn and Associates

Civil Engineer Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair. Then I had a 15 minute on-campus interview. They didn't ask very many questions. Then, about 4 weeks later, I was asked to interview with one of the locations I requested.

Civil Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimley-Horn and Associates in September 2013.

Very straight forward from a career fair. Three minute face to face, invited to an info session and dinner where they then determined a follow up interview the next day. The formal interview was very relaxed and the recruiter was incredibly polite. Was told my recommendation was being forwarded on for an in office interview later this month.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a technical issue that you had a major breakthrough with and how you accomplished it.   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimley-Horn and Associates in October 2011.

This was an on campus interview the day after a career fair. They asked me to tell them about myself and then they started at the top of my resume and asked me about each thing I had listed. Then I got a chance to ask them questions.

Civil Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimley-Horn and Associates in January 2011.

Good Interview, however very strict and serious. When in between an answser, they adamently kept asking for one or the other.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were in a leadership role?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you were in an adverse situation?   Answer Question