Kimley-Horn and Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Vero Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kimley-Horn and Associates in June 2010.

Interview Details – We recruit on college campuses and place ads; Our best hires are referrals from our own people. These are people we know, we like, we know they can deliver and we want to work beside. We hire to meet needs and to create opportunities. We treat each hire like they will spend their entire career with us.

Interview Question – How do you respond in an environment that is very challenging, stressful, where there are high expectations of you, and how do you recharge your batteries to reengage the next day; day after day?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimley-Horn and Associates interview questions and advice in Vero Beach, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimley-Horn and Associates employees and interview candidates.