Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants in July 2012.

The hiring process involved 3 separate interviews with the General Manager, HR Director, and Director of Housekeeping. I was immediately impressed with the friendliness of the staff..How welcoming everyone was, the culture was very inviting. Being interviewed by a woman GM was very inspiring even more so when she told me she started out as a PBX operator 14 years earlier! She also shared similar stories of entry level employees moving up the cooperate ladder The potential for professional and personal growth is high, which is why I considered the position even though the starting pay is quite low. All my interviews went exceptionally well.

Interview Questions
The first offer I declined, because it was only a parttime position with no benefits.They came back with another offer that I accepted