Kinaxis Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kinaxis.

Interview

I first met with A lady from HR. She explained to me what the company was all about. How many employees, the atmosphere and what a typical day might look like for me.

After reading the job posting I had an idea of what to expect in the interview. Unfortunately they focused on one area where I wasn't that experienced in. The hiring manager seemed preoccupied and kept looking at his watch. He didn't ask me all of the questions on his paper and I wasn't sure if this was because I wasn't qualified to answer them or if he ran out of time. Either way, he seemed like he didn't want to be having this interview with me. Maybe he already had a candidate in mind.

Interview Questions

• How would you secure data?   1 Answer
    • Troubleshoot a VM issue where two VMs reside on the same host. One VM cannot communicate to the other VM?   Answer Question

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kinaxis (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

The process lasts 20 min. Interviewer introduced himself, the company and what they are doing first, then asked what is my skill level. At last, ask your questions to the interviewer general questions about projects i did, some questions related to the job description. Finally, i asked two questions. It is short but I didn't prepare well.

Interview Questions

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kinaxis (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Approached by internal recruiter. Screening. On site interviews with senior employees.

Negotiation

Straightforward. Open.