Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
www.kindermorgan.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Engineering Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Internship Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kinder Morgan Energy Partners in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online through my university professional development services, and received word that there would be an interview. The night before, they had an Information Session to give us an idea of what the company was like. We also met the company representatives (2) that would be interviewing us the next day.

On the day itself, I met the two people from the day before and the interview started. The initial conversation was nice because we had a common topic - yesterday. But after that, it wasn't much of a fun interview. They read off a question from their notebook, I answered it. No conversation.. The interviewers seemed more intent on writing down my answers than talking and looking at me. The lady also looked like she didn't want to be there. They asked all standard questions - teamwork, leadership, why engineering, why KM.

Interview Question – Give an experience where a team member wasn't pulling his weight. What did you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kinder Morgan Energy Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Engineering Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners employees and interview candidates.