Kinder Morgan

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kinder Morgan in March 2013.

I met them at a career fair at my school where I handed them my resume. I received an email saying that I was a preferred candidate and I was encouraged to apply. I applied online and they contacted me for an interview. I went to there job site to interview. There site is a little bit off the beaten path and is a bit hard to find. All they do is tell you the address of the location; they believe as an engineer you should be able to find the location, So read up on directions and don't be late!

Interview Questions
  • Asked mostly behavioral questions. A few questions they asked are, How do you handle conflict? When was a time you noticed a coworker not following safety regulations, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kinder Morgan

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kinder Morgan in October 2009.

I applied online through my university professional development services, and received word that there would be an interview. The night before, they had an Information Session to give us an idea of what the company was like. We also met the company representatives (2) that would be interviewing us the next day.

On the day itself, I met the two people from the day before and the interview started. The initial conversation was nice because we had a common topic - yesterday. But after that, it wasn't much of a fun interview. They read off a question from their notebook, I answered it. No conversation.. The interviewers seemed more intent on writing down my answers than talking and looking at me. The lady also looked like she didn't want to be there. They asked all standard questions - teamwork, leadership, why engineering, why KM.

Interview Questions
    • Give an experience where a team member wasn't pulling his weight. What did you do?   Answer Question