Kinder Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional EHS Manager Interview

Regional EHS Manager
Galena Park, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kinder Morgan in September 2009.

Interview Details – The phone interview was behavioral based and was very in depth. The 1:1 interview was the same including some repeat questions about management skills. Thought I did great although I was concerned because I am at least 15 years older than the hiring manager who stated during both interviews that he wanted to "hire his successor". I followed up interview with a thank you e-mail. Two weeks after the interview I received a rejection email saying the position had gone to another candidate then, 2 days after that, the job reappeared on Indeed.com. What the heck!

Interview Question – If you could be any famous person, living or dead, who would that be and why?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinder Morgan

Worked for Kinder Morgan? Contribute to the Community!