Kindercare

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Peters, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview Details – There are two interviews: a phone call and panel. Interviewers are not supposed to show emotion or give positive/negative reactions to answers. Panel interview lasts 30-45 minutes.They also ask several follow up questions to each main topic to ensure thorough and honest answers.

Interview Question – Describe a time in which you had to complete a task in which you did not have all the necessary supplies and how you handled it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available.

Assistant Director

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview Details – You submit a resume via the website. They will call you to set up for a formal interview. They have a standard set of questions they ask and many if them are situational questions.

Interview Question – What are ways for you to boost enrollment in the center if there are so many competitors around your center?   Answer Question

Assistant Director

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kindercare in September 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application. I was selected to a pre-screening where they asked me to complete a questionnaire about my work history. After that, I was asked to complete a phone interview with a recruiter. If you are a qualified candidate, you are asked to go to the cite for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Question – What state was your business in when you started? What is your business like now?   Answer Question

Stafford, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview Details – I originally found the job posting on Craigslist and it led me to their website to begin the application process. A few days later, I received an email requesting a phone interview. A week later, I had an in-person interview with the Director of that location. The Director wore sweat pants. Despite our contrasting wardrobe choices, the interview went very well and I progressed onto the final stage: an interview with the regional director. (This time the Director wore slacks.) The third interview went wonderfully. They even made comments like "Can you start tomorrow?" and "You are exactly what we've been looking for!" They said they would let me know the following week.

One week later, I sent a follow-up email to the Corporate Representative. No response.
4 days after the 1st email, I sent an email to the Director. No response.
4 days after the 2nd email, I sent an email to the Corporate Representative that gave me the initial phone interview. No response.

20 days after my 3rd interview, I received a phone call from the Corporate Representative telling me that they chose another candidate.

Interview Question – Very standard interview questions - no big surprises.   Answer Question

Assistant Director

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kindercare in December 2010.

Interview Details – senerio based. they try to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Question – what is one of your co-workers weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there really wasnt one

Worked for Kindercare? Contribute to the Community!