Kindercare Assistant Director Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kindercare (Renton, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I set an appointment up on the recruiter's calendar, she cancelled it because of something that came up and apologized. I reset the appointment for a new date on her calendar. I had to move my appointment, because the KU company changed my work hours for that week and then I apologized for the inconvenience. She was very cordial and understanding and let me set another appointment that would work for my new work schedule. We finally connected, had a very short conversation. The position I was applying for had been filled.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would consider working further from my home area. I was asked why I wanted the position. The regional managers are out of state for a huge conference, she's going to talk with the regional manager to see if I would be a good fit for an area close to my home area.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

There are two interviews: a phone call and panel. Interviewers are not supposed to show emotion or give positive/negative reactions to answers. Panel interview lasts 30-45 minutes.They also ask several follow up questions to each main topic to ensure thorough and honest answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to complete a task in which you did not have all the necessary supplies and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

You submit a resume via the website. They will call you to set up for a formal interview. They have a standard set of questions they ask and many if them are situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What are ways for you to boost enrollment in the center if there are so many competitors around your center?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted application. I was selected to a pre-screening where they asked me to complete a questionnaire about my work history. After that, I was asked to complete a phone interview with a recruiter. If you are a qualified candidate, you are asked to go to the cite for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• What state was your business in when you started? What is your business like now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare (Stafford, VA).

Interview

I originally found the job posting on Craigslist and it led me to their website to begin the application process. A few days later, I received an email requesting a phone interview. A week later, I had an in-person interview with the Director of that location. The Director wore sweat pants. Despite our contrasting wardrobe choices, the interview went very well and I progressed onto the final stage: an interview with the regional director. (This time the Director wore slacks.) The third interview went wonderfully. They even made comments like "Can you start tomorrow?" and "You are exactly what we've been looking for!" They said they would let me know the following week.

One week later, I sent a follow-up email to the Corporate Representative. No response.
    4 days after the 1st email, I sent an email to the Director. No response.
    4 days after the 2nd email, I sent an email to the Corporate Representative that gave me the initial phone interview. No response.

20 days after my 3rd interview, I received a phone call from the Corporate Representative telling me that they chose another candidate.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindercare in December 2010.

Interview

senerio based. they try to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions

• what is one of your co-workers weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there really wasnt one