Kindercare

Updated Jul 1, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

There are two interviews: a phone call and panel. Interviewers are not supposed to show emotion or give positive/negative reactions to answers. Panel interview lasts 30-45 minutes.They also ask several follow up questions to each main topic to ensure thorough and honest answers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in which you had to complete a task in which you did not have all the necessary supplies and how you handled it.   View Answer
No negotiation available.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kindercare.

You submit a resume via the website. They will call you to set up for a formal interview. They have a standard set of questions they ask and many if them are situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are ways for you to boost enrollment in the center if there are so many competitors around your center?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare in September 2013.

Submitted application. I was selected to a pre-screening where they asked me to complete a questionnaire about my work history. After that, I was asked to complete a phone interview with a recruiter. If you are a qualified candidate, you are asked to go to the cite for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What state was your business in when you started? What is your business like now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

I originally found the job posting on Craigslist and it led me to their website to begin the application process. A few days later, I received an email requesting a phone interview. A week later, I had an in-person interview with the Director of that location. The Director wore sweat pants. Despite our contrasting wardrobe choices, the interview went very well and I progressed onto the final stage: an interview with the regional director. (This time the Director wore slacks.) The third interview went wonderfully. They even made comments like "Can you start tomorrow?" and "You are exactly what we've been looking for!" They said they would let me know the following week.

One week later, I sent a follow-up email to the Corporate Representative. No response.
    4 days after the 1st email, I sent an email to the Director. No response.
    4 days after the 2nd email, I sent an email to the Corporate Representative that gave me the initial phone interview. No response.

20 days after my 3rd interview, I received a phone call from the Corporate Representative telling me that they chose another candidate.

Assistant Director Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindercare in December 2010.

senerio based. they try to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions
    • what is one of your co-workers weakness?   View Answer
    there really wasnt one