Kindercare Infant Teacher Interview Questions

3.5

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

It felt like the most difficult interview i had ever been in because i was interviewed by the director and district manager at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Almost all of the questions were difficult coming from the district manager because kindercare not only goes by state minimum standards, they also have accreditation so they expect more from their staff. I got nervous at some point.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in January 2009.

Interview

I wasn't given an interview. They just hired me on the spot. But I will tell you this, if you want to apply for KinderCare, you want to go in with a positive attitude. First impressions are everything. Understand that KinderCare isn't just a babysitting job, it is a learning center.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KinderCare?   1 Answer
    • If a child bit another child over a toy, how would you react?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have a degree and they offer you $12.00, ask for more. If you have a great resume and had an amazing interview, ask for a little more - sometimes KinderCare is desperate in hiring people.