Kindercare Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

The HR got back really fast. The first telephone call asked the information about the citizenship status and briefly discussed a little bit about the related working experience. The interviewer then furthered described how does school work and the job duties for the position. Then scheduled an face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief. The interviewer asked only 1 question and then took me around the facility. It was a nice facility. The director was friendly and very informative about what they do at Kindercare. I especially like their upcoming new program where they let the kids explore their talents on their own.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few weeks. I spoke on the phone with the director to schedule and interview and met at the location. She was easy-going and asked me pretty standard questions. It felt more like a conversation than interview. We toured the building and classrooms and all of the other teachers were very friendly. I received an email with an offer that afternoon.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I was interviewed at a location different than where the job was. I was interviewed by the Center Director and a teacher. They asked standard questions and I was hired at the end of the interview. I had to provide my degree and resume.

Interview Questions

• Have I registered for PDR? I just moved to the south and had no idea what she was talking about.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Interview

all done on computer the hiring manager was not polite it was an awful experience I can't fathom how she acts now at another center she didn't keep the main entrances nor office clean

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I applied through a walk in, the interview was almost too easy and made it seem like they would hire just about anyone.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Very poor interviewing skills had two interviews and then they never called me back with an answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult child? How would you handle a hard to handle . Parent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Johnson City, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well. The Director was friendly and informative. The Assistant Director gave me a tour and answered my question.

Interview Questions

• I asked if my salary could be increased but they said no.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. I was told my salary and that I would be hired on a part-time basis. If the opportunity arose, I could possibly be hired on a full-time basis.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindercare in September 2011.

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring, scheduled an interview, offered the job. It was not a long interview process.The director was very nice in the whole process, made sure a lot of my time was not taken up. Was hired and trained within that month.

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Wheaton, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

pretty much a 1:1 interview then a meeting with 2:1 interview and i had to create my own activity for the kids to do and demonstrate that i could handle them.

Negotiation

check glass door for salaries, and dont expect any more than they give you - but consider asking for 10% more than you were offered if you want.