Kindercare Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2014
Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.4

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I was interviewed at a location different than where the job was. I was interviewed by the Center Director and a teacher. They asked standard questions and I was hired at the end of the interview. I had to provide my degree and resume.

Interview Questions

• Have I registered for PDR? I just moved to the south and had no idea what she was talking about.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Teacher Interview

Interview

all done on computer the hiring manager was not polite it was an awful experience I can't fathom how she acts now at another center she didn't keep the main entrances nor office clean

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I applied through a walk in, the interview was almost too easy and made it seem like they would hire just about anyone.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Very poor interviewing skills had two interviews and then they never called me back with an answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult child? How would you handle a hard to handle . Parent?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kindercare (Johnson City, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well. The Director was friendly and informative. The Assistant Director gave me a tour and answered my question.

Interview Questions

• I asked if my salary could be increased but they said no.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. I was told my salary and that I would be hired on a part-time basis. If the opportunity arose, I could possibly be hired on a full-time basis.

Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindercare (Wheaton, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

pretty much a 1:1 interview then a meeting with 2:1 interview

and i had to create my own activity for the kids to do and demonstrate that i could handle them.

Negotiation

check glass door for salaries, and dont expect any more than they give you - but consider asking for 10% more than you were offered if you want.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindercare (Vienna, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Director of the center was on the phone for personal use during the time of our interview, which I thought was very unprofessional. The director asked the standard interview question (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work with children, etc). I was asked to come back to the center several times to fill out various paper works and pay/salary was not discussed until the job offer letter was written.

Interview Questions

• Are you a firm believer in time-out?   2 Answers

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare (Eatontown, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

I went in and filled out application, they called a day later, interview in person 2 days later. People and office were very nice but I had already accepted another offer at a higher pay rate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle interaction with a parent?   1 Answer

Already accepted offer at another school for higher pay rate.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in September 2010.

Interview

Basically, the center director/assistant director give you a tour of the facilities. They call all of your references. You do a one-on-one interview with the center director. Then you basically do a working interview where they place you in each of the classrooms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in May 2010.

Interview

It was easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to the field?   1 Answer