Kindercare Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2014
Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.4

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

I was interviewed at a location different than where the job was. I was interviewed by the Center Director and a teacher. They asked standard questions and I was hired at the end of the interview. I had to provide my degree and resume.

Interview Questions
  • Have I registered for PDR? I just moved to the south and had no idea what she was talking about.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Teacher Interview

all done on computer the hiring manager was not polite it was an awful experience I can't fathom how she acts now at another center she didn't keep the main entrances nor office clean

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

I applied through a walk in, the interview was almost too easy and made it seem like they would hire just about anyone.

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindercare.

Very poor interviewing skills had two interviews and then they never called me back with an answer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult child? How would you handle a hard to handle . Parent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Kindercare in January 2012.

The interview went very well. The Director was friendly and informative. The Assistant Director gave me a tour and answered my question.

Interview Questions
    • I asked if my salary could be increased but they said no.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. I was told my salary and that I would be hired on a part-time basis. If the opportunity arose, I could possibly be hired on a full-time basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindercare in November 2010.

pretty much a 1:1 interview then a meeting with 2:1 interview

and i had to create my own activity for the kids to do and demonstrate that i could handle them.

check glass door for salaries, and dont expect any more than they give you - but consider asking for 10% more than you were offered if you want.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindercare in February 2010.

Director of the center was on the phone for personal use during the time of our interview, which I thought was very unprofessional. The director asked the standard interview question (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work with children, etc). I was asked to come back to the center several times to fill out various paper works and pay/salary was not discussed until the job offer letter was written.

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in July 2009.

I went in and filled out application, they called a day later, interview in person 2 days later. People and office were very nice but I had already accepted another offer at a higher pay rate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle interaction with a parent?   View Answer

Already accepted offer at another school for higher pay rate.

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in September 2010.

Basically, the center director/assistant director give you a tour of the facilities. They call all of your references. You do a one-on-one interview with the center director. Then you basically do a working interview where they place you in each of the classrooms.

No negotiation.

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindercare in May 2010.

It was easy.