Kindred Healthcare

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrator Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview Details – I had a pleasant conversation with person on the phone. The part was to take a personality test via the web. Sid i would need to get a score of 50% or better to be consider. I do not understand how you score these? There is no right or wrong answer. As of this date I haven' heard back yet. guess I didn't make the cut, who knows. Has anybody else applied here and took the test. Did they explain the Score?

Interview Question – nothing really unusual asked   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.