Kindred Healthcare

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CNA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Filled out an app online and a couple days later i received a call wanting to set up interview. Went in for interview and went to the SDC office and she asked some basic questions. Asked why I wanted the job. What could i bring to the company. And went over pay and then had an immediate 2nd interview with the DON

none. Go for higher pay

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2014.

Call from Recruiter, interview with manager, panel interview with three nurses. Interview went well so I thought. Its been a week and still no phone call. Sense then I been on pins and needles if I will receive a call. Maybe not. Don't like this process, its stressful.

Interview Questions
    • If a co worker could describe you in five words, what would they be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2013.

They were very detailed on what you know, experiences, why you want to work here and what would you make you different to be a positive addition to their team.

Interview Questions
    • i didnt really have any unexpected questions i do know I forgot to ask about pay rate.   Answer Question
    they offered me the position i wanted and fund out the pay rate which amazing surprised me in a good way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2009.

First you go online, then they call you and you go in to talk to their human resource person, then you do orientation and meet the dept. heads-they are snobbish and rude, so I declined the job. There is obvious cliches adn they treat you as if you are child.

Interview Questions

The interview and subsequent orientation already introduced me to people who looked down to me and I have done this job fopr 17 years so I pick up on atitudes really quick.