Kindred Healthcare

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Clinical Liaison Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.

The hiring process is a bit cumbersome. It is with a few people however, once hired it is a totally different story and it is very different. At that time the employee can fall into their own patterns and ways of doing things.

Interview Questions
    • There was not one because they were all pertaining to the job that I do on a daily as so it was a natural conversation.   Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Initial contact with recruiter, phone interview then scheduled one on one meetings with hiring ADSM, Regional Manager and CEO

Interview Questions
    • I dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary   Answer Question