Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare
- Registered Nurse (13)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (8)
- CNA (7)
- Staff RN (4)
- RN (Registered Nurse ASN) (4)
- Clinical Liaison (4)
- Therapist (2)
- District Director of Case Management (2)
- Nursing (2)
- RN (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2)
- LVN (2)
- Maintenance Supervisor (1)
- Rrt (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Physical Therapist (1)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (1)
- Social Services Specialist (1)
- Social Worker (1)
- Certified Nursing Assitstant (1)
- Caregiver (1)
- Director of Nursing (1)
- Director of Quality (1)
- Director of Education (1)
- Radiologic Technologist (1)
- Speech Language Pathologist (1)
- Staffing Manager (1)
- ExecutiveDirector (1)
- Recruiter (1)
Clinical Liaison Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (New York, NY) in March 2015.
Several phone interviews with various employees in different positions, both local and out of town. Discussed the various responsibilities that would be part of the position. In person interviews with three employees also. Each interview included the same questions.
- What was the hardest sales call and how do you overcome it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare
Clinical Liaison InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.
2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!
- How well I know Medicare reimbursement guidelines 2 Answers
Clinical Liaison InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.
The hiring process is a bit cumbersome. It is with a few people however, once hired it is a totally different story and it is very different. At that time the employee can fall into their own patterns and ways of doing things.
- There was not one because they were all pertaining to the job that I do on a daily as so it was a natural conversation. Answer Question
Clinical Liaison InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.
Initial contact with recruiter, phone interview then scheduled one on one meetings with hiring ADSM, Regional Manager and CEO
- I dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary Answer Question