Kindred Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Liaison Interview

Clinical Liaison
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!

Interview Question – How well I know Medicare reimbursement guidelines   View Answers (2)

Clinical Liaison Interview

Clinical Liaison

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact with recruiter, phone interview then scheduled one on one meetings with hiring ADSM, Regional Manager and CEO

Interview Question – I dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!