Kindred Healthcare Clinical Liaison Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews with various employees in different positions, both local and out of town. Discussed the various responsibilities that would be part of the position. In person interviews with three employees also. Each interview included the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest sales call and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!

Interview Questions

• How well I know Medicare reimbursement guidelines   2 Answers

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is a bit cumbersome. It is with a few people however, once hired it is a totally different story and it is very different. At that time the employee can fall into their own patterns and ways of doing things.

Interview Questions

• There was not one because they were all pertaining to the job that I do on a daily as so it was a natural conversation.   Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview

Initial contact with recruiter, phone interview then scheduled one on one meetings with hiring ADSM, Regional Manager and CEO

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary   Answer Question