Kindred Healthcare Cna Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had a good interview she covered everything with me I needed to know and answered all my questions that I asked with no problem. She showed me around the hospital I meet some great people the doctor was very welcoming and so was the other nurses aides. They made me feel more at ease like I belong there and I felt I did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in a hospital setting   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, 5 days later got a call to interview. Easy Interview, easy questions, only took about 10-15 mins. It was with executive director and manager. Forgot to ask about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How do you handle complicated situations, give an example?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Filled out an app online and a couple days later i received a call wanting to set up interview. Went in for interview and went to the SDC office and she asked some basic questions. Asked why I wanted the job. What could i bring to the company. And went over pay and then had an immediate 2nd interview with the DON

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. Go for higher pay

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Call from Recruiter, interview with manager, panel interview with three nurses. Interview went well so I thought. Its been a week and still no phone call. Sense then I been on pins and needles if I will receive a call. Maybe not. Don't like this process, its stressful.

Interview Questions

• If a co worker could describe you in five words, what would they be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Glendora, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They were very detailed on what you know, experiences, why you want to work here and what would you make you different to be a positive addition to their team.

Interview Questions

• i didnt really have any unexpected questions i do know I forgot to ask about pay rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered me the position i wanted and fund out the pay rate which amazing surprised me in a good way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Sycamore, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

You begin by talking with the hiring staff person. They ask situation questions. Do not expect to be questioned about "why you would be perfect for this job?" expect to be questioned about past experiences in your life when you had an obstacle to overcome. If you pass this portion of the interview then you will be put in front of a panel of current kindred employees that will ask you similar situation questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your past where you had to protect a patient's privacy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in June 2009.

Interview

First you go online, then they call you and you go in to talk to their human resource person, then you do orientation and meet the dept. heads-they are snobbish and rude, so I declined the job. There is obvious cliches adn they treat you as if you are child.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work oin geriatric care.   2 Answers

The interview and subsequent orientation already introduced me to people who looked down to me and I have done this job fopr 17 years so I pick up on atitudes really quick.