Kindred Healthcare

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview Details – Call from Recruiter, interview with manager, panel interview with three nurses. Interview went well so I thought. Its been a week and still no phone call. Sense then I been on pins and needles if I will receive a call. Maybe not. Don't like this process, its stressful.

Interview Question – If a co worker could describe you in five words, what would they be.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Glendora, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – They were very detailed on what you know, experiences, why you want to work here and what would you make you different to be a positive addition to their team.

Interview Question – i didnt really have any unexpected questions i do know I forgot to ask about pay rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered me the position i wanted and fund out the pay rate which amazing surprised me in a good way.

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2009.

Interview Details – First you go online, then they call you and you go in to talk to their human resource person, then you do orientation and meet the dept. heads-they are snobbish and rude, so I declined the job. There is obvious cliches adn they treat you as if you are child.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work oin geriatric care.   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – The interview and subsequent orientation already introduced me to people who looked down to me and I have done this job fopr 17 years so I pick up on atitudes really quick.

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!