Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare
- Registered Nurse (12)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (7)
- CNA (5)
- RN (Registered Nurse ASN) (4)
- Clinical Liaison (4)
- Staff RN (3)
- Nursing (2)
- RN (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2)
- LVN (2)
- Therapist (2)
- District Director of Case Management (2)
- Implementation Services Trainer (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurse (1)
- Program Director - Speech Pathologist (1)
- Systems Programmer (1)
- Respiratory Therapy (1)
- Hospice Aide (1)
- Central Admissions Coordinator (1)
- Registered Nurse PRN (1)
- Nursing Manager (1)
- Materials Management and Purchasing (1)
- Maintenance Supervisor (1)
- Rrt (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Physical Therapist (1)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (1)
- Social Services Specialist (1)
- Social Worker (1)
District Director of Case Management Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in February 2010.
Recruiter contacted me after see my resume on a job sight. Interview was set-up with DO and RDCM and the District office that the position would be located out of. They both was very forth coming with information in regards to the status of the facilities that I would have.
- None, I was very prepared. I had done my research on the company prior to the interview. Answer Question
There was not major issue. They made offer and I counter and they recounter and we came to agreement.
Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare
District Director of Case Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2008.
I was contacted by a recruiter. My resume was reviewed and then a interview was set-up with RDCM and DO. Everyone was very professional. There was many detailed questions ask.
- I was able to answer all question and did not feel any of the was hard or unexpected. Answer Question
The process was about a week long. Once the agreement was made I obtaind everything in writing.