Kindred Healthcare District Director of Case Management Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

District Director of Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in February 2010.

Recruiter contacted me after see my resume on a job sight. Interview was set-up with DO and RDCM and the District office that the position would be located out of. They both was very forth coming with information in regards to the status of the facilities that I would have.

Interview Questions
  • None, I was very prepared. I had done my research on the company prior to the interview.   Answer Question
There was not major issue. They made offer and I counter and they recounter and we came to agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

District Director of Case Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2008.

I was contacted by a recruiter. My resume was reviewed and then a interview was set-up with RDCM and DO. Everyone was very professional. There was many detailed questions ask.

Interview Questions
    • I was able to answer all question and did not feel any of the was hard or unexpected.   Answer Question
    The process was about a week long. Once the agreement was made I obtaind everything in writing.

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!