Kindred Healthcare District Director of Case Management Interview Questions

District Director of Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after see my resume on a job sight. Interview was set-up with DO and RDCM and the District office that the position would be located out of. They both was very forth coming with information in regards to the status of the facilities that I would have.

Interview Questions

• None, I was very prepared. I had done my research on the company prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not major issue. They made offer and I counter and they recounter and we came to agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

District Director of Case Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. My resume was reviewed and then a interview was set-up with RDCM and DO. Everyone was very professional. There was many detailed questions ask.

Interview Questions

• I was able to answer all question and did not feel any of the was hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was about a week long. Once the agreement was made I obtaind everything in writing.