Kindred Healthcare
www.kindredhealthcare.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Kindred Healthcare District Director of Case Management Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Director of Case Management Interview

District Director of Case Management
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in February 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me after see my resume on a job sight. Interview was set-up with DO and RDCM and the District office that the position would be located out of. They both was very forth coming with information in regards to the status of the facilities that I would have.

Interview Question – None, I was very prepared. I had done my research on the company prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not major issue. They made offer and I counter and they recounter and we came to agreement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

District Director of Case Management Interview

District Director of Case Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. My resume was reviewed and then a interview was set-up with RDCM and DO. Everyone was very professional. There was many detailed questions ask.

Interview Question – I was able to answer all question and did not feel any of the was hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The process was about a week long. Once the agreement was made I obtaind everything in writing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare District Director of Case Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.