Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, received a call 2 days later from a recruiter. I was offered the job the same day of my interview. The interview was straight forward and the manager was vey pleasant

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose nursing for a career?
      How would you handle a difficult patient/family member?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about yourself...

Answer Question

Negotiation

New nurse no negotiation

RN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. There was a two month wait before receiving a call for an interview. The initial interview was schedule after passing a skills test. There was a second interview completed after the initial.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, 5 days later got a call to interview. Easy Interview, easy questions, only took about 10-15 mins. It was with executive director and manager. Forgot to ask about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      How do you handle complicated situations, give an example?

Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Baytown, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was uncomfortable, it's was a group interview with three people. Minimum eye contact on they part. I could tell they didn't want to shake my hand. Although I did an awesome job in the interview, the atmosphere was very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How attached are you to your fake nails?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assitstant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Did in online application 3days a call back from recruit did a one on one interview unprofessional she was in her phone the whole time went on to do a group interview

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call within 2 weeks. I did the face to face interview within a week. I waited to heard back from them and got a call back for orientation within two weeks. Came back for orientation 1 week later.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews with various employees in different positions, both local and out of town. Discussed the various responsibilities that would be part of the position. In person interviews with three employees also. Each interview included the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest sales call and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Nashua, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was kind of easy and it seemed as if it were just a meeting to explain that I had gotten the job, rather than an interview. Additionally, the interviewer was not a nurse, she was from human resources. I feel as though if you are hiring a medical professional then another medical professional should at least meet the prospect before a job offer is considered. Definitely, not the best screening.

Nursing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Concord, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with one active talker/question asker and others listening. I was not allowed any time to ask any of my questions. One person was very pleasant but another who's role was unclear sat and looked bored and annoyed.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Livermore, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Open interview day, me and a few other people were there to fill out paperwork and once we finished, the staffing managers asked questions about experiences and about yourself individually.