Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.5

Director of Quality Interview

Interview

Telephone screening followed by two in person interviews. Some scheduling delays. They did not sell themselves well, but it wasn't tough or unpleasant. The usual questions. No surprises. CEO very stuffy.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had a good interview she covered everything with me I needed to know and answered all my questions that I asked with no problem. She showed me around the hospital I meet some great people the doctor was very welcoming and so was the other nurses aides. They made me feel more at ease like I belong there and I felt I did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in a hospital setting   1 Answer

PCA/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

They do not ask about my experience just wanted to tell me about the services and how good the company can be. She spoke more about herself and what she can do. I was not impressed with her at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you change and brief? Are you a CNA? Then how have you supported yourself and Do you have a car and does it run. I need to look at the car....   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview process was not streamlined. Talent Acquisition contacts you but if you are hired the follow up is lacking. Several of us did not receive our new hire paperwork. I was interviewed by several managers and there was really no direction to the interview. Very flat, no affect. The nicest person was HR and they have restructured and she is now gone.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was seamless. I interviewed with both the nurse manager and nurse supervisor. They each told me about themselves and the facility. I asked questions regarding nurse to patient ratio and orientation on the floor. I was also given a tour of the facility. Everyone was welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with what they offered after researching starting rate for new RN grad with ASN degree.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, received a call 2 days later from a recruiter. I was offered the job the same day of my interview. The interview was straight forward and the manager was vey pleasant

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose nursing for a career? How would you handle a difficult patient/family member? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Negotiation

New nurse no negotiation

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. There was a two month wait before receiving a call for an interview. The initial interview was schedule after passing a skills test. There was a second interview completed after the initial.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, 5 days later got a call to interview. Easy Interview, easy questions, only took about 10-15 mins. It was with executive director and manager. Forgot to ask about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How do you handle complicated situations, give an example?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Baytown, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was uncomfortable, it's was a group interview with three people. Minimum eye contact on they part. I could tell they didn't want to shake my hand. Although I did an awesome job in the interview, the atmosphere was very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How attached are you to your fake nails?   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the director of rehabilitation services and the lead OT. I got a tour of the facility and observed treatment sessions. This was a great interview because it was informal yet informative. Because I was able to observe treatment, I had a better understanding of the facility and their requirements.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for full time or part time work?   1 Answer