Kindred Healthcare

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.5

Rehab Tech Interview

hiring recruiter contacts you after filling out online application. she speaks with you on current position, schooling, and career goals. then called in for a question.

ExecutiveDirector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2009.

Normally 2-step process, with division VP approval

Interview Questions
    • I thought all interview questions were very straightforward.   Answer Question
    Straightforward. No lowballing.

Systems Programmer Interview

Hiring process was pretty straightforward. It consisted of one on-site interview. During this one time, I met with other technical gurus, the Manager, and the Director.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was actually not hard. Describe how you would _____.   Answer Question

Received better offer at another place.

Nursing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

They called to set up an interview for a position, and upon returning call within 24 hours, never received a call back. Attempted again, within a few hours, and still no answer from recruiter.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2013.

They called me the day after I submitted my online application to set up an interview. I interviewed the following day. I hadn't taken my NCLEX-RN exam yet, but they extended me a conditional job offer that was contigent on me passing the NCLEX. I took the NCLEX the next Thursday and began orientation the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • None - they only asked me three questions. I also did a pre-employment drug test at the end of the interview and background test.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The salary is the salary.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in February 2009.

was at that time very pleasant exp.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in March 2009.

The hiring process is long and drawn out. Expect to come to 2 interviews, one with appropriate department head and another with peer group.

Materials Management and Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

Wasnt hard just an interview and a backround check. All of the tb tests and any other medical check gets done in house. However the background check took alittle over a month to complete and that was a rushed job. The standard back ground check here takes two months on average so be prepared to wait a while. In other words have a job while you wait.

Interview Questions
    • Were did I want to be in the next 3 years   View Answer
    There isnt much room at all for negotiations here so be prepared to accept what is offered.

RN (Registered Nurse ASN) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Interviewed with Nursing Manager and CNO. No opportunity to meet with direct patient care staff.

Interview Questions
    • They were very kind and excited during the interview. Nothing unexpected or difficult experienced.   Answer Question
    I was informed that there were no negotiations offered. All based on experience and years of service tier.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2011.

Very easy phone interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone told you that another therapist lied about treating a patient?   View Answer
    Named my price and that was it