Kindred Healthcare

58 candidate interviews

Rehab Tech Interview

Rehab Tech

Interviewed at Kindred Healthcare

Interview Details – hiring recruiter contacts you after filling out online application. she speaks with you on current position, schooling, and career goals. then called in for a question.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

ExecutiveDirector Interview

ExecutiveDirector
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2009.

Interview Details – Normally 2-step process, with division VP approval

Interview Question – I thought all interview questions were very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward. No lowballing.

Systems Programmer Interview

Systems Programmer

Interviewed at Kindred Healthcare

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty straightforward. It consisted of one on-site interview. During this one time, I met with other technical gurus, the Manager, and the Director.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was actually not hard. Describe how you would _____.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received better offer at another place.

CNA Interview

CNA
Glendora, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – They were very detailed on what you know, experiences, why you want to work here and what would you make you different to be a positive addition to their team.

Interview Question – i didnt really have any unexpected questions i do know I forgot to ask about pay rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered me the position i wanted and fund out the pay rate which amazing surprised me in a good way.

Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on a Monday, had a phone interview Tuesday, met the hiring manager and a supervisor on Thursday, was offered the job Friday afternoon.

Interview Question – No difficult quesitons, just chatted about experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None-Kindred has a strict policy based on experience.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview after submitting my resume

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your prior place of employment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Pay based on number of years experience

Ocala, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in March 2009.

Interview Details – Fill out the application on line. If they are interested they will call. You are interviewed by the DON. Then interviewed by 3 random employees. Including clerks, LPN's, etc. Asked about three pages of questions that are all about what would you do if A, B, and C happened what would you do? Afterwards they call within a couple of days. Human Resources are great. Easy to enroll for benefits.

Interview Question – None. Interview was simplistic.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate pay. It was brief and productive.

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted to interview with Kindred on Thursday, and my interview was scheduled for Friday. I drove two hours to meet with the employer at their location only to be told the hiring manager was not there that day. They had plenty of time to contact me before hand and let me know that they needed to reschedule, and they were aware of how far I was traveling to reach them. I declined to reschedule my interview. I was contacted the next Monday by the administrator to try and reschedule my interview, and I finally received an apology for their unprofessional-ism. I declined again. I do not want to work for this company anymore.

Interview Question – What is your customer service experience like?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted a company would I could trust to be professional/

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in February 2009.

Interview Details – was at that time very pleasant exp.

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in March 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process is long and drawn out. Expect to come to 2 interviews, one with appropriate department head and another with peer group.

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!