Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.5

Certified Nursing Assitstant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Did in online application 3days a call back from recruit did a one on one interview unprofessional she was in her phone the whole time went on to do a group interview

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call within 2 weeks. I did the face to face interview within a week. I waited to heard back from them and got a call back for orientation within two weeks. Came back for orientation 1 week later.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews with various employees in different positions, both local and out of town. Discussed the various responsibilities that would be part of the position. In person interviews with three employees also. Each interview included the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest sales call and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Nashua, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was kind of easy and it seemed as if it were just a meeting to explain that I had gotten the job, rather than an interview. Additionally, the interviewer was not a nurse, she was from human resources. I feel as though if you are hiring a medical professional then another medical professional should at least meet the prospect before a job offer is considered. Definitely, not the best screening.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Livermore, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Open interview day, me and a few other people were there to fill out paperwork and once we finished, the staffing managers asked questions about experiences and about yourself individually.

Nursing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Concord, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with one active talker/question asker and others listening. I was not allowed any time to ask any of my questions. One person was very pleasant but another who's role was unclear sat and looked bored and annoyed.

Unit Manager/Avery Manor? Needham Mass Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Needham, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was met by the DDCO from Kindred as there was no DNS hired at that time. (I was shown the entire building with a walk thru. I was given job duties and told of wound progress and their still working with cna union. The facility was hge and I was excited to begin working there.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

First day I interviewed with the branch manager. A very nice and energetic lady. Second day I met with her regional manager. The interview overall was simple. They explained about the job and the duties. They are looking for a good fit, someone who will be there long term. After the second interview he said it would take two weeks to hear back still have another week to go.

Director of Nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I was prescreened by a recruiter who set me up with an interview with the administrator that lasted 4 hours. The next day I had a brief interview with the district nurse and was offered the job later that day.

Interview Questions

• The administrator talked for about 2 hours about himself. He stated if we were going to work together, he wanted me to know about him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was happy with what I was offered.

RN (Registered Nurse ASN) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Open House for jobs, everyone was welcoming and friendly. I received a self-guided tour because the receptionist gave me the wrong directions to the interview reception area, the facility was clean and well lit. Interviewed with the ADON and then the DON. They shared a little bit about themselves, professionally, and explained about the open position within the organization.