Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.4

Controller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview with site CEO, 2nd interview with regional CFO, 3rd interview with group panel

Pay range was pre- selected and benefits were non-negotiable

Director of Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2013.

Met with a very motivated Chief Clinical Officer. Discussed postive and negative issues related with the facility. She did not paint an unrealistic picture of the daily functioning of the hospital. She was very positive and made me feel as though I would be a very welcomed addition to the team.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a willinigness to come in on the night shift (7p-7a).   View Answer
    Offer, counter-offered via phone with director of corporate office

Evs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Apply Online, Called, and Scheule an Interview with the Supervisor, and then had a panel interview, and lastly met with the HR for paperwork, the process takes like 1-2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, like teamworks, situational questions   Answer Question
    Their wasnt really a lot of negotiating because they use like pay scale , and determine how much you should make for your years of experience.
    Per Diem gets paid more, but you work less hours,
    part time and full time gets gets paid less, but includes healthcare and other benefits,

Systems Programmer Interview

Hiring process was pretty straightforward. It consisted of one on-site interview. During this one time, I met with other technical gurus, the Manager, and the Director.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was actually not hard. Describe how you would _____.   Answer Question

Received better offer at another place.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!

Social Services Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

I received a phone call that they has received my resume and were interested in me coming in for an interview. I cam in and was contacted the next day to come in again to meet with another manager. I was called back that same day or the next and was told that I was being offered the position and I accepted at $20/hr

Materials Management and Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2013.

Wasnt hard just an interview and a backround check. All of the tb tests and any other medical check gets done in house. However the background check took alittle over a month to complete and that was a rushed job. The standard back ground check here takes two months on average so be prepared to wait a while. In other words have a job while you wait.

Interview Questions
    • Were did I want to be in the next 3 years   View Answer
    There isnt much room at all for negotiations here so be prepared to accept what is offered.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2013.

Easy interview, showed me around the whole hospital and introduced me to everyone. I then went before a panel of interviewers and they asked me more questions, the basic questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2013.

They called me the day after I submitted my online application to set up an interview. I interviewed the following day. I hadn't taken my NCLEX-RN exam yet, but they extended me a conditional job offer that was contigent on me passing the NCLEX. I took the NCLEX the next Thursday and began orientation the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • None - they only asked me three questions. I also did a pre-employment drug test at the end of the interview and background test.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The salary is the salary.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2013.

They were very detailed on what you know, experiences, why you want to work here and what would you make you different to be a positive addition to their team.

Interview Questions
    • i didnt really have any unexpected questions i do know I forgot to ask about pay rate.   Answer Question
    they offered me the position i wanted and fund out the pay rate which amazing surprised me in a good way.