Kindred Healthcare

Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2010.

Phone interview for a two month contract and hired on full time after 9 months of working.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate because I was unemployed at the time.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in September 2010.

i interviewed, no tour of building, was told i would be notified within 24 hours, it was 3 weeks. Was hired for full time, but we were sent home early every day without pay for those hours.

Interview Questions
    • she really didnt ask questions she just had a social conversation with me.   Answer Question
    no the offer was very good

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.

phone interview first - two weeks later a one-on-one interview. It lasted an hour - not much detail given about the job and daily activities. Mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time you had to discipline a subordinate.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had a conflict with a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.

The hiring process is a bit cumbersome. It is with a few people however, once hired it is a totally different story and it is very different. At that time the employee can fall into their own patterns and ways of doing things.

Interview Questions
    • There was not one because they were all pertaining to the job that I do on a daily as so it was a natural conversation.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2010.

I met with the E.D, DON & the SSD and interviewed with all of them. They wanted to know how I death with difficult residents and families. Wanted details about previous state inspections I had been through and how it went.

Pretty straight forward

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2010.

Great! efficient and smooth. Very honest and upfront.

smooth

District Director of Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in February 2010.

Recruiter contacted me after see my resume on a job sight. Interview was set-up with DO and RDCM and the District office that the position would be located out of. They both was very forth coming with information in regards to the status of the facilities that I would have.

Interview Questions
    • None, I was very prepared. I had done my research on the company prior to the interview.   Answer Question
    There was not major issue. They made offer and I counter and they recounter and we came to agreement.

Central Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in December 2009.

The interview was 90 minutes long and I felt good until I got the question, "Why are manhole covers round?" I was dejected and embarrassed that a company would ask such dumb question, and no offer came about even though I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • "Why are manhole covers round? There's no right or wrong answer."   View Answers (2)

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2009.

First you go online, then they call you and you go in to talk to their human resource person, then you do orientation and meet the dept. heads-they are snobbish and rude, so I declined the job. There is obvious cliches adn they treat you as if you are child.

Interview Questions

The interview and subsequent orientation already introduced me to people who looked down to me and I have done this job fopr 17 years so I pick up on atitudes really quick.

Registered Nurse PRN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2009.

First had a brief phone interview from a corporate in California, then was called about a week later for a 1:1 interview with the chief nursing officer in Denver. Then, was called back one day later for a panel interview with about six department heads + urine drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most negative thing you can say about yourself?   View Answer
    No negotiations allowed; I tried but their rates are firm.