Kindred Healthcare LVN Interview Questions

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position I had applied for for an interview time. First interview seemed to go well. Moved on to second interview with peers (on shift job would have been for. After interview it took three weeks to notify me that I wasn't offered a job because my lack in acute care experience. I shouldn't have been pushed on to the second portion of the interview if this was the case, and it shouldn't have taken three weeks to notify me that I was not considered related to lack of acute care experience. Disappointed with the professionalism in the interview process and the length of time to notify of decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working in the acute care setting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview

General questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Newly Grads. No negotiation power.