Kindred Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

LVN Interview

LVN
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position I had applied for for an interview time. First interview seemed to go well. Moved on to second interview with peers (on shift job would have been for. After interview it took three weeks to notify me that I wasn't offered a job because my lack in acute care experience. I shouldn't have been pushed on to the second portion of the interview if this was the case, and it shouldn't have taken three weeks to notify me that I was not considered related to lack of acute care experience. Disappointed with the professionalism in the interview process and the length of time to notify of decision.

Interview Question – How would you handle working in the acute care setting?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

LVN Interview

LVN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview Details – General questions.

Interview Question – How do you resolve problem at workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Newly Grads. No negotiation power.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare LVN interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.