Kindred Healthcare

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position I had applied for for an interview time. First interview seemed to go well. Moved on to second interview with peers (on shift job would have been for. After interview it took three weeks to notify me that I wasn't offered a job because my lack in acute care experience. I shouldn't have been pushed on to the second portion of the interview if this was the case, and it shouldn't have taken three weeks to notify me that I was not considered related to lack of acute care experience. Disappointed with the professionalism in the interview process and the length of time to notify of decision.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle working in the acute care setting?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

LVN Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2009.

General questions.

Interview Questions
    Newly Grads. No negotiation power.