Kindred Healthcare

Very Easy Interview

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted to interview with Kindred on Thursday, and my interview was scheduled for Friday. I drove two hours to meet with the employer at their location only to be told the hiring manager was not there that day. They had plenty of time to contact me before hand and let me know that they needed to reschedule, and they were aware of how far I was traveling to reach them. I declined to reschedule my interview. I was contacted the next Monday by the administrator to try and reschedule my interview, and I finally received an apology for their unprofessional-ism. I declined again. I do not want to work for this company anymore.

Interview Question – What is your customer service experience like?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted a company would I could trust to be professional/

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in September 2009.

Interview Details – I submit a paper application and was called back almost immediately. I went in for my first interview with the BOM, and did well, so they called me back after a few days and I met with the ED. They were very nice and inviting, and didn't really care about the fact that I had dropped out or anything. They really looked at me as a capable individual and made me feel worth somethin.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask me anty difficult questions, I was being hired as a receptionist.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare Receptionist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.