Kindred Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Respiratory Therapy Interview

Respiratory Therapy
Louisville, KY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2008.

Interview Details – I spoke with Dept. head per telephone x 30 minutes. We discussed job duties, hours, and pay.He asked me about my experience and previous employers.

Interview Questions

• What year did you work at what facility? I have worked many places!   View Answer
  • What is your salary expectation?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough pay and interviewer wasn't clear on HOURS.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare Respiratory Therapy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.