Kindred Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2013.

Interview Details – Met with Western Region VP in a small conference room. Business casual dress.

Interview Question – There weren't any... he seemed nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All is handled through in-house recruiters. They would not budge on the offer so I contacted the VP directly (via email) and he called me back and met my salary request halfway.

Hospice Aide Interview

Hospice Aide
Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke with area manager met with director was shown around office introduced to other employees felt extremely comfortable that was also one of the reason I chose to work with company

Interview Question – Why are you leaving present employee   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Go in asking what you feel you are worth and stick with it

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Alameda, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was more on of a personality interview. What are my strengths and weaknesses, name a situation where it was difficult for you and how I handled it., what is the most challenging situation I have encounter, why did you choose this company..

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kindred Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Kindred Healthcare Videos

Kindred Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

KINDRED HEALTHCARE Our transitional care hospitals (certified as long-term acute care hospitals and licensed as acute care hospitals) provide high-intensity medical care to patients who need extended hospital stays… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.