Kindred Healthcare

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in December 2014.

Filled out an online application. Called by DON. Met the next day. He was very friendly and already aware of my limited experience as a new grad nurse. I was offered the job at the end of the interview. The background check took just over 2 weeks. Orientation and training is offered for a minimum of 4 shifts.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do of you discovered a patient unconscious and determined there is no pulse?   View Answer
    • What would you do if you seen that a CNA was not keeping up with his/her workload?   View Answer
    Offered an above market rate for a new grad in this type of facility and location.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2013.

Met with Western Region VP in a small conference room. Business casual dress.

Interview Questions
    All is handled through in-house recruiters. They would not budge on the offer so I contacted the VP directly (via email) and he called me back and met my salary request halfway.

Hospice Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2012.

Spoke with area manager met with director was shown around office introduced to other employees felt extremely comfortable that was also one of the reason I chose to work with company

Interview Questions
    Go in asking what you feel you are worth and stick with it

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

It was more on of a personality interview. What are my strengths and weaknesses, name a situation where it was difficult for you and how I handled it., what is the most challenging situation I have encounter, why did you choose this company..