Kinetic Interactive Marketing
www.kineticinteractivemarketing.com 16 to 50 Employees

Kinetic Interactive Marketing Event Marketing Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Marketing Representative Interview

Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kinetic Interactive Marketing in October 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview lasted about 10 minutes just basic information gathering. They then call you back late that day to see if they would like you to do on on-site interview with one of their trainers. The trainer is there to find out further information about you and to show you what the job is about. Since the trainer thought I was qualified I was then sent back to the office for another interview. They called later on that afternoon to offer the job and wanted a response within 24 hours.

Interview Question – Why are we better at marketing than the traditional ways   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kinetic Interactive Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kinetic Interactive Marketing Event Marketing Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kinetic Interactive Marketing employees and interview candidates.