Kineticom Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kineticom

Construction Manager Interview

Interview

Spoke with their recruiter, then they put me in touch with the Lead Manager and I had my interview with him. I knew I got the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was hard, I didn't have much experience to draw off of. So they didn't ask anything hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what they offered me.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kineticom (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

5 step interviews. Pretty normal. Behavioral assessments are sent to you after your first interview with the recruiter. Then you move on to interviewing with your managers and eventually the head of procurement. The decision is then based on the head of HR and procurement respectively.

Interview Questions

• Let's play a role play game as if you were trying to recruit me.   1 Answer

Horrible interviews. Very unprofessional. Seems like a company that hires low grade all the time and growth is based on fraternization. Also if the person interviewing on your last step has no idea what he's talking about. It's possible that they all don't. Just my two cents.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kineticom (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very simple and stress-free. The Requisitions # for the position I was interviewing for was already in hand. i literally just went in and answered basic questions and submitted to a few tests (skills, drug, and Background check). The interviewer was very kind and not at all intimidating. She was very friendly and helped to make the entire process a smooth one.

Negotiation

No negotiation was necessary...