Interviews for Top Jobs at King County Library System
- Librarian (1)
- Library Page (1)
- Library Technical Assistant (1)
- Community Engagement Coordinator (1)
- Library Technical Assistant Substitute Pool (1)
- Children's Librarian/Librarian Pool (1)
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at King County Library System in April 2008.
The interview process consisted of a telephone interview and two face-to-face interviews. All of this was not to compete for an actual job, but for an opportunity to be put into the "pool" in case a job opened up. All in all it was quite unsatisfying, because even after three long sessions, even if you are successful, you aren't getting a job. You're given the opportunity to wait, along with 180 other poor fools.
- Only question I can remember is, "what book would you suggest for someone who likes to read Georgette Heyer?" 1 Answer