King Kullen Grocery Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at King Kullen Grocery

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Setauket, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at King Kullen Grocery (East Setauket, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I walked in talked to the manager for two minutes, then he said I got the job. It seemed like he was just looking to see if I looked like an okay guy. He immediately just went into the basics of the job like the pay and what position I would have. I thought it would be an actual interview. I didn't dress up or anything just a collared shirt and shorts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Setauket, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at King Kullen Grocery (Setauket, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Really friendly group of people, started with simply walking in and filling out an application. Met with the head bookkeeper, then the manager, and was offered a cashier job. I specifically stated that I wanted a stocker job but they had none so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you helped to mediate conflict between two employees.   Answer Question
    • What are some conflicts you've beaten?   Answer Question

Did not want to be a cashier