King Pharmaceuticals

www.kingpharm.com

King Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.6

Contract Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at King Pharmaceuticals.

Interview process was drawn out. Interviewed onsite in December 2003 and was told I was not selected for the position but would be hiring for more of the same position within 1st quarter of 2004. Had phone interview in March 2004 for Government Contract Analyst and was offered a Commercial Analyst Position....was a little confusing.

On-boarding once I accepted the offer was pretty simple and the HR department was very helpful.

Interview Questions
    • To explain experience dealing with government concerning pricing.   View Answer
    Negotiation was n/a. The offer presented was more than I anticipated. Benefits were outstanding at the time I was hired.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

The process took a dayinterviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in September 2009.

The Hiring and Interview process was terrible. There was no agenda prior to personal, everything was a surprise to me. The interview was very less of a technical and personality . I guess they were trying to evaluate if the position is really required or not .

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in May 2008.

Very straight forward and fair.

Good. Didn't budge on salary but gave more vacation.

Finance Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in August 2007.

The initial interview was a phone interview, and it lasted about 25 minutes. This led to an on-site interview with five or people. One portion of the interview was with a group of four people, and the second portion of the interview was with just one person. When I arrived, they were a little disorganized and the interview started late, but that was the only glitch. The interviewers were friendly, and the interview was conducted in a fair manner. My impression of the culture was that it is a pretty "rigid" (inflexible) working environment.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. The questions were based on my resume and the type of experience they needed a person to have to be able to do the job.   Answer Question

Senior Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at King Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

The DSM talked a good game about this company and really sold me on why I should join her team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult choice that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

Too good to be true. They dont care about their people at all.