King Soopers Bakery Clerk Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at King Soopers (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Job interview was a job fair. Signed up via telephone and scheduled a time. Lumped in with the pack. Took the drug test, proved my identity, answered a few questions about why I wanted the job and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Had to explain a 12 month gap in employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for King Soopers

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at King Soopers (Lakewood, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

If your applicatoin pulls up when they search with criteria to narrow it down they call. from that point it was all very professional but relaxed to me. I could be me without fear and spoke with the secretary about experiences as a conversation not as a rehearsed speech.

Interview Questions

• any questions that I had to answer about a time that was difficult for me   Answer Question

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at King Soopers in July 2008.

Interview

Interview with store secretary

Interview Questions

• basic questions, mouth swab test at interview, most questions based on giving great service   Answer Question

Negotiation

none