King Soopers

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at King Soopers in May 2013.

Interview Details – Job interview was a job fair. Signed up via telephone and scheduled a time. Lumped in with the pack. Took the drug test, proved my identity, answered a few questions about why I wanted the job and I was hired.

Interview Question – Had to explain a 12 month gap in employment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at King Soopers in March 2013.

Interview Details – If your applicatoin pulls up when they search with criteria to narrow it down they call. from that point it was all very professional but relaxed to me. I could be me without fear and spoke with the secretary about experiences as a conversation not as a rehearsed speech.

Interview Question – any questions that I had to answer about a time that was difficult for me   Answer Question

Bakery Clerk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at King Soopers in July 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with store secretary

Interview Question – basic questions, mouth swab test at interview, most questions based on giving great service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at King Soopers

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!