King Soopers

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at King Soopers in May 2013.

Interview Details – Job interview was a job fair. Signed up via telephone and scheduled a time. Lumped in with the pack. Took the drug test, proved my identity, answered a few questions about why I wanted the job and I was hired.

Interview Question – Had to explain a 12 month gap in employment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at King Soopers in March 2013.

Interview Details – If your applicatoin pulls up when they search with criteria to narrow it down they call. from that point it was all very professional but relaxed to me. I could be me without fear and spoke with the secretary about experiences as a conversation not as a rehearsed speech.

Interview Question – any questions that I had to answer about a time that was difficult for me   Answer Question

Bakery Clerk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at King Soopers in July 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with store secretary

Interview Question – basic questions, mouth swab test at interview, most questions based on giving great service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at King Soopers

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at King Soopers Bakery Clerk interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by King Soopers employees and interview candidates.