King's Family Restaurant Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at King's Family Restaurant

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at King's Family Restaurant (Canonsburg, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, basic questions, interviewed in restaurant with manager. She asked me basic questions about my availability and work ethic. Nothing you wouldn't expect from a basic interview. We chatted one on one and she offered me a job on the spot. The manager I interviewed with was very nice but I know they rotate managers so be prepared for the white trashiest of the white trash.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at King's Family Restaurant (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Walked in, got interviewed, started the same day! They were desperate and my buddy already worked there. Nice general manager. Made it very easy and wasn't awkward at all. Got my uniform, filled out paperwork and started the same day. All the employees were pretty nice which made it a laid back place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer