Kingfisher Airlines Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Interview Questions
    • No interview was conducted as I was working in Air Deccan and Air Deccan was taken over by Kingfisher Airlines .   Answer Question

Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Telephonic interview followed by HR meeting, lead time to employment 1 month

tough negotiations

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in November 2009.

screening resume , telephonic interview, personal interview, and finally interview with airport manger

Interview Questions
    • how would u have acted on a crisis situation???   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2011.

Initial communication took place through phone followed by a meeting with written test, personal interview, HR interview. There were two rounds of HR interview and it took around 15 days to finally click

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Apply to H.R & if u pass in criteria,u received mail from HR mentioned interview date & time also venue.
    Interview followed by written exam. 70% is pass mark contain Question's from paper I-II-III(stream).

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in January 2011.

To be eligible for the interview, one has to pass the written exam with 70%. After that the candidates will be short listed for the interview which is conducted on the same date. The interview is conducted by an engineer and a person from HR. Those who clear the interview will be contacted within 3 days and will be called for a medical check up.

Interview Questions
    • The HR asked me how many aircrafts kingfisher the company was having at that time. I guessed its around 70, and my guess was almost right !   View Answer

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in June 2011.

The company conducts a written exam for the students every 6 months at colleges to select trainees for the company. If the candidate pases the exam he is taken in for an HR and Technical Interview where the candidates skills and personality are tested.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in February 2008.

the interview process is very easy. the candidate should be well spoken and should know how to answer without being nervous. the panel looks for confidence, grace, communication skills and passion. the candidate should only apply if they are willing to be flexible in terms of working hours and also dedicated towards the job.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2012.

started with telephonic from gulf air along with their team.
    then short listed for next round.for technical interview written and oral along with a phytrmitic test.all r done in between 4 hrs.withour any gap interval,Note: result z staled as their policy.

Interview Questions
    • time between each round   View Answer
    • cleared hr round ,cleared telephonic ,unable and didnt have sufficent time between the interview.   View Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in December 2008.

Forwarded the CV through a friend to department Head
    Got interview call
    Had 1:1 with the department head
    She shortlisted and forwarded info to HR
    had one more round of HR interview
    Offer was made
    renegotiated the offer
    got better offer
    accepted the job

Interview Questions
    After initial offer was made, I was able to negotiate 20% hike in the initial offer which was total of 40% from the last job I did.

Worked for Kingfisher Airlines? Contribute to the Community!