Kingfisher Airlines

Profile Unclaimed

Kingfisher Airlines Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Interview Questions
    • No interview was conducted as I was working in Air Deccan and Air Deccan was taken over by Kingfisher Airlines .   Answer Question

Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Telephonic interview followed by HR meeting, lead time to employment 1 month

tough negotiations

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Apply to H.R & if u pass in criteria,u received mail from HR mentioned interview date & time also venue.
    Interview followed by written exam. 70% is pass mark contain Question's from paper I-II-III(stream).

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2012.

started with telephonic from gulf air along with their team.
    then short listed for next round.for technical interview written and oral along with a phytrmitic test.all r done in between 4 hrs.withour any gap interval,Note: result z staled as their policy.

Interview Questions
    • time between each round   View Answer
    • cleared hr round ,cleared telephonic ,unable and didnt have sufficent time between the interview.   View Answer

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in June 2011.

The company conducts a written exam for the students every 6 months at colleges to select trainees for the company. If the candidate pases the exam he is taken in for an HR and Technical Interview where the candidates skills and personality are tested.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2011.

Initial communication took place through phone followed by a meeting with written test, personal interview, HR interview. There were two rounds of HR interview and it took around 15 days to finally click

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in January 2011.

To be eligible for the interview, one has to pass the written exam with 70%. After that the candidates will be short listed for the interview which is conducted on the same date. The interview is conducted by an engineer and a person from HR. Those who clear the interview will be contacted within 3 days and will be called for a medical check up.

Interview Questions
    • The HR asked me how many aircrafts kingfisher the company was having at that time. I guessed its around 70, and my guess was almost right !   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in March 2010.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in November 2009.

screening resume , telephonic interview, personal interview, and finally interview with airport manger

Interview Questions
    • how would u have acted on a crisis situation???   View Answer

Aviation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in February 2009.

I have been short listed by the Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training , 'world's No . 1 Air Hostess Training Institute " to pursue BTEC(HNC) in Aviation , Hospitality and Travel Management;. two time one from bistupur jamsshedpur and from salt lake city kolkata.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most essencial to be a good air hostess.   View Answer
    I advice them to take the offer as soon as possibel