Kingfisher Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.7

Interview

Interview Questions

• No interview was conducted as I was working in Air Deccan and Air Deccan was taken over by Kingfisher Airlines .   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by HR meeting, lead time to employment 1 month

Negotiation

tough negotiations

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Apply to H.R & if u pass in criteria,u received mail from HR mentioned interview date & time also venue. Interview followed by written exam. 70% is pass mark contain Question's from paper I-II-III(stream).

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Bangalore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

started with telephonic from gulf air along with their team. then short listed for next round.for technical interview written and oral along with a phytrmitic test.all r done in between 4 hrs.withour any gap interval,Note: result z staled as their policy.

Interview Questions

• time between each round   1 Answer
    • cleared hr round ,cleared telephonic ,unable and didnt have sufficent time between the interview.   1 Answer

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It's friendly and cardial it was logical with the screen test. More of a personal and experience focussed rather than routine questions. Very cardial and comfortable.though the screening test is tough and it's very professional overal it's a good selection process

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself   1 Answer
    • Your contribution to the airline?   1 Answer

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The company conducts a written exam for the students every 6 months at colleges to select trainees for the company. If the candidate pases the exam he is taken in for an HR and Technical Interview where the candidates skills and personality are tested.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial communication took place through phone followed by a meeting with written test, personal interview, HR interview. There were two rounds of HR interview and it took around 15 days to finally click

Negotiation

Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

To be eligible for the interview, one has to pass the written exam with 70%. After that the candidates will be short listed for the interview which is conducted on the same date. The interview is conducted by an engineer and a person from HR. Those who clear the interview will be contacted within 3 days and will be called for a medical check up.

Interview Questions

• The HR asked me how many aircrafts kingfisher the company was having at that time. I guessed its around 70, and my guess was almost right !   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

screening resume , telephonic interview, personal interview, and finally interview with airport manger

Interview Questions

• how would u have acted on a crisis situation???   1 Answer