Kingfisher Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician

Interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines

Interview Details – No interview was conducted as I was working in Air Deccan and Air Deccan was taken over by Kingfisher Airlines .

Interview Question – No interview was conducted as I was working in Air Deccan and Air Deccan was taken over by Kingfisher Airlines .   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview followed by HR meeting, lead time to employment 1 month

Negotiation Details – tough negotiations

Guest Services Agent Interview

Guest Services Agent
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in November 2009.

Interview Details – screening resume , telephonic interview, personal interview, and finally interview with airport manger

Interview Question – how would u have acted on a crisis situation???   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication took place through phone followed by a meeting with written test, personal interview, HR interview. There were two rounds of HR interview and it took around 15 days to finally click

Apprentice Interview

Apprentice
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Interview Details – Apply to H.R & if u pass in criteria,u received mail from HR mentioned interview date & time also venue.
Interview followed by written exam. 70% is pass mark contain Question's from paper I-II-III(stream).

Interview Question – not even asked.   Answer Question

Trainee Technician Interview

Trainee Technician
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in January 2011.

Interview Details – To be eligible for the interview, one has to pass the written exam with 70%. After that the candidates will be short listed for the interview which is conducted on the same date. The interview is conducted by an engineer and a person from HR. Those who clear the interview will be contacted within 3 days and will be called for a medical check up.

Interview Question – The HR asked me how many aircrafts kingfisher the company was having at that time. I guessed its around 70, and my guess was almost right !   View Answer

Trainee Technician Interview

Trainee Technician
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in June 2011.

Interview Details – The company conducts a written exam for the students every 6 months at colleges to select trainees for the company. If the candidate pases the exam he is taken in for an HR and Technical Interview where the candidates skills and personality are tested.

Interview Question – Why Kingfisher?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in February 2008.

Interview Details – the interview process is very easy. the candidate should be well spoken and should know how to answer without being nervous. the panel looks for confidence, grace, communication skills and passion. the candidate should only apply if they are willing to be flexible in terms of working hours and also dedicated towards the job.

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in May 2012.

Interview Details – started with telephonic from gulf air along with their team.
then short listed for next round.for technical interview written and oral along with a phytrmitic test.all r done in between 4 hrs.withour any gap interval,Note: result z staled as their policy.

Interview Questions

• time between each round   View Answer
  • cleared hr round ,cleared telephonic ,unable and didnt have sufficent time between the interview.   View Answer

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines in December 2008.

Interview Details – Forwarded the CV through a friend to department Head
Got interview call
Had 1:1 with the department head
She shortlisted and forwarded info to HR
had one more round of HR interview
Offer was made
renegotiated the offer
got better offer
accepted the job

Interview Question – Situation based case studies   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After initial offer was made, I was able to negotiate 20% hike in the initial offer which was total of 40% from the last job I did.

Worked for Kingfisher Airlines? Contribute to the Community!