Kingston Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager
Fountain Valley, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Kingston Technology.

Interview Details – My interview was pretty straight forward. I don't think there was anything out of the ordinary that was asked of me. I read up on the company a bit and came prepared woith my own list of questions to ask.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"   View Answer

Branded Product Manager Interview

Branded Product Manager
Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kingston Technology in August 2007.

Interview Details – Some what unoragnized process. Interviewed with the hiring manager and one of the senior executives. The company is all culture oriented, so if you don't fit in within the culture don't expect a call back.

Interview Question – How did you overcome your biggest failure.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed at Kingston Technology in May 2010.

Interview Details – First will have English exam, and skill exam, then company feasibility check. Face to face interview with HR, dept. manager, and related engineer. Finally will have reference check to make sure what you have done.

Interview Question – Technical questions with overall range.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kingston Technology in November 2009.

Interview Details – Went through a phone interview with an outsourced phone interviewer. Typical phone interview with basic info. 1:1 interview was similar to any other, general questions dominate early on and specific questions follow. Many questions have 1-2 follow up questions so be prepared with details. No IQ testing or creative questions, just your basic interview with some detailed questions.
Work culture dominates so interviewer is primarily looking to see if you can fit in aside from your qualifications.

Interview Question – If in the next few years the field you were in previously in was booming would you want to go back?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is possible, however limited.

Worked for Kingston Technology? Contribute to the Community!