Kingston Technology Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kingston Technology

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

My interview was pretty straight forward. I don't think there was anything out of the ordinary that was asked of me. I read up on the company a bit and came prepared woith my own list of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"   1 Answer

Branded Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in August 2007.

Interview

Some what unoragnized process. Interviewed with the hiring manager and one of the senior executives. The company is all culture oriented, so if you don't fit in within the culture don't expect a call back.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

interviewed at Kingston Technology (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2010.

Interview

First will have English exam, and skill exam, then company feasibility check. Face to face interview with HR, dept. manager, and related engineer. Finally will have reference check to make sure what you have done.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kingston Technology in November 2009.

Interview

Went through a phone interview with an outsourced phone interviewer. Typical phone interview with basic info. 1:1 interview was similar to any other, general questions dominate early on and specific questions follow. Many questions have 1-2 follow up questions so be prepared with details. No IQ testing or creative questions, just your basic interview with some detailed questions. Work culture dominates so interviewer is primarily looking to see if you can fit in aside from your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• If in the next few years the field you were in previously in was booming would you want to go back?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible, however limited.