Kinnser Software

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing & Strategy Interview

Marketing & Strategy

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kinnser Software.

Interview Details – Everyone was friendly-- from staff to executives. I had two interviews ranging several departments. Nearly everything I experienced was unique, and I imagine your experience would be similarly customized. It is key to have an understanding of industry practices, competitors, and what makes Kinnser special.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kinnser Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – Numerous phone and in person interviews. They don't hire quickly but it's worth the wait. They will do a background check but they don't waste money with drug testing. Be prepared to give concrete examples of your experiences.

Interview Question – Describe your method of troubleshooting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation wasn't needed as I was offered excellent compensation right off the bat.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kinnser Software in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was initially contacted by their recruiter and did a brief phone interview. Next came for a grueling 3 hour interview with 4 rounds of people. Started with the "high level" senior management and worked down to the position supervisor. The interview was really a dialogue, they asked a question, I asked a question. I was able to tell that the company was what it claimed to be, a dynamic, upbeat, supportive work environment where everyone tried their hardest. Very honest answers to my questions, no surprises.

Interview Question – Was given a couple of "scenarios" and asked how I would handle each of them.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate my title.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kinnser Software in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quick and painless. I had a phone interview then an in-person interview. From initial contact to job offer was less than 2 weeks.

Interview Question – SQL quiz during interview. Wasn't difficult but certainly unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kinnser Software? Contribute to the Community!

Kinnser Software Videos

Kinnser Software – Why Work for Us?

Overview Our company was founded in 2003 to create software solutions that deliver clinical and business results to the home health industry. Today, Kinnser Software, Inc. is the fastest-growing software company in home… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kinnser Software interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kinnser Software employees and interview candidates.