Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.)

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) in January 2008.

Interview

I did 5 1:1 interviews in a day with different mangers from several department. It took about 2 weeks to get the final offer, but the interview process was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Air Import Operation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Grapevine, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Through Temp Agency

Interview Questions

• It's very stressful and a lot of pressure for this job, how do you balance your work and life?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Summerville, SC).

Interview

Interview and hiring was straight forward and easy. If you know your business and you are experienced everything flows as it should. I couldn't have asked for an easier interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my customer service experience and how it would relate to the job that I was interviewing for. All questions were very easy to understand and answer.   Answer Question