Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was surprised I got this interview because my on-campus interview did not go particularly well and the market was imploding at the time. I met with three partners and went to lunch with one associate. Questions were conventional, be prepared to talk about why you applied to the firm and what practice areas are of interest to you. The interviews with all of the partners seemed to go well except for one, who was pre-occupied. I received a rejection letter a week later.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP employees and interview candidates.