Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

Interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners

Interview Details – Very nice people. Met with the hiring manager first, followed by an Account Executive, and finally the Account Director. They were all very easy to talk to and seemed like great people to work with. The agency looked like a very cool place to work. I would definitely try again to work here.

Interview Question – They didn't ask questions that would catch you off guard. It was all straightforward. All the questions pertained to the job and my qualifications.   Answer Question

Intern Copywriter Interview

Intern Copywriter
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was picked up by an in-agency creative recruiter directly from college at a portfolio review. After a brief correspondence I was called in for an interview where I showed my book to an ACD and a CD; one right after the other.

This interview was more like a follow-up interview, having covered preliminaries with the recruiter when we met.

I showed way too many campaigns. (Say it all with 3 if you interview here.)

Negotiation Details – I knew from the preliminaries that the offer would be a paid-internship and that the hourly rate was non-negotiable.

Art Direction Intern Interview

Art Direction Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.

Interview Details – We reviewed my work and discussed the creative process and decisions of my work.

Interview Question – No unexpected question.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in June 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke to two people. Interview was very natural and everyone was very friendly. Walked out with some good connections and positive vibes.

Interview Question – Did not ask anything particularly difficult, mostly conversation about myself and my interests.   View Answer

Technical Producer Interview

Technical Producer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.

Interview Details – The interview process is pretty straight forward with typical questions on background, experience, and career aspiration. I was only given the chance for the first round of interview with someone from HR. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was somewhat uncomfortable and didn't feel welcome at all.

Creative Intern Interview

Creative Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in December 2012.

Interview Details – I emailed HR and was quickly put on to talk one of the creatives. An interview was scheduled for a week from that day. The interview went great! I met two creatives who had simple questions such as 'what do you enjoy about design?'

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions during this interview. The purpose of it was more to see if my personality was compatible with the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was for an intern position, so we agreed to work fulltime during the break and about 30hrs a week during the semester.

Assistant Editor Interview

Assistant Editor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in October 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my would-be direct supervisor since I was referred by a co-worker. It was a very laid back interview, we just chatted about my former experience and talked about my responsibilities if I got the position.

Interview Question – What kind of software did I use? (Final cut pro, Avid, After Effects, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an entry level position so there wasn't much of a negotiation, they offered and I accepted.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
New York, NY

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in April 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted the talent recruiter on LinkedIn, and we subsequently had a brief phone interview. Then I met with the Chief Integration Officer and talent recruiter in NYC where they asked about my work experience, why I was interested in advertising, etc.. Finally, I had a phone interview with the appropriate account director. She asked much more specific questions about what I had done in my internships to help the accounts I had listed, etc.

Interview Question – What did you/your team do to help X account [at advertising I currently intern at] to reach its goals? (and what were those goals)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have been given the salary, but I have not tried to negotiate yet.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.

Interview Details – basic but friendly

Interview Question – no difficlut or tricky question there   View Answer

Negotiation Details – get the more information you can prior accepting an offer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners

Interview Details – Met with HR once before meeting with account team. Met with upper levels of management, interviews spanning 2 days. Heard back quickly with my offer, on the following day.

Interview Question – How have you helped businesses you've worked on?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners employees and interview candidates.