Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.5

Senior Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.

Interview

Met with who would have been my manager, as well as a few other team members. Got to tour around their offices (gorgeous!) and see what other teams were working on. Also got a good feel for the current workflows, upcoming projects, and what my role would consist of.

Senior Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely simple. An internal recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. She then set up a phone interview with a different recruiter and I had an in person meeting the following week. The second recruiter met me and talked a little bit more about the process at the start of the in person interview. I met with 2 people- a director level and executive director level. I didn't hear back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the process on one of your projects/ accounts. What do you like about brand strategy?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very nice people. Met with the hiring manager first, followed by an Account Executive, and finally the Account Director. They were all very easy to talk to and seemed like great people to work with. The agency looked like a very cool place to work. I would definitely try again to work here.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions that would catch you off guard. It was all straightforward. All the questions pertained to the job and my qualifications.   Answer Question

Art Direction Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

We reviewed my work and discussed the creative process and decisions of my work.

Technical Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward with typical questions on background, experience, and career aspiration. I was only given the chance for the first round of interview with someone from HR. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was somewhat uncomfortable and didn't feel welcome at all.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke to two people. Interview was very natural and everyone was very friendly. Walked out with some good connections and positive vibes.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask anything particularly difficult, mostly conversation about myself and my interests.   1 Answer

Product Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy, I applied for an internship, it was easy and very straight forward talked about my work and role within the company. I came to the office, then the head of Product received me. He showed me the installations and then we proceeded to a conference room. We looked at my work in grad school and what I did in my previous job. Then we talked about the internship program and projects that I would be working on, if I got the internship.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do I want to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. They had a rate, it was an internship

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners in February 2013.

Interview

One on one meetings with supervisors. Came in for several interviews as you moved up the ladder. This started with a direct supervisor and then moved up to the head of Account Management. Everyone had different styles, but ultimately account interviews are about being buttoned up and showing good experience.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, but walked through experience and how it applied to the role   1 Answer

Creative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

I emailed HR and was quickly put on to talk one of the creatives. An interview was scheduled for a week from that day. The interview went great! I met two creatives who had simple questions such as 'what do you enjoy about design?'

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions during this interview. The purpose of it was more to see if my personality was compatible with the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for an intern position, so we agreed to work fulltime during the break and about 30hrs a week during the semester.

Intern Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was picked up by an in-agency creative recruiter directly from college at a portfolio review. After a brief correspondence I was called in for an interview where I showed my book to an ACD and a CD; one right after the other. This interview was more like a follow-up interview, having covered preliminaries with the recruiter when we met. I showed way too many campaigns. (Say it all with 3 if you interview here.)

Negotiation

I knew from the preliminaries that the offer would be a paid-internship and that the hourly rate was non-negotiable.