Kitchell

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

3.5

Property Management Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kitchell.

My first interview was with two of the PMs I would be supporting. One was very friendly and the other was a bit standoffish. My second interview was with the third PM and the Director of PM. The whole process did take a while, but that's normal anymore.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't one. They were typical interview questions.   Answer Question
    Ask a lot of questions about what each manager expects of you because they each need and expect different support.

Part-time Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kitchell in March 2014.

After applying for the position through indeed.com, I had a telephone interview with the HR department which lasted about 15 minutes. I was then invited to the office for a formal interview with the supervisor of the position, which was a very pleasant chat. The position was outlined very well with an outline of the schedule of duties. A few days later I was invited again to speak not only the HR rep but also with the receptionist -- relieving the receptionist was one of the job duties. After this second in-person interview, I was informed that I would need to complete an on-line assessment, as well as complete a background check disclaimer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing was in fact the on-line assessment, which took nearly an hour to complete. The assessment included five sections:
      1) a 143-statement list which I had to answer "agree" or "disagree": "I enjoy hang-gliding"
      2) a long list of "would I rather": "Would you rather read a book or teach people how to shark-dive?"
      3) a multiple choice of mathematical problems that included advanced algebra, trigonometry, and calculus
      4) a multiple choice of vocabulary words, such as "denuded" and "banal"
      5) a number of analogies: RED:STOP::BLUE:??

View Answer