Kitchell

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Part-time Office Specialist Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Kitchell in March 2014.

Interview Details – After applying for the position through indeed.com, I had a telephone interview with the HR department which lasted about 15 minutes. I was then invited to the office for a formal interview with the supervisor of the position, which was a very pleasant chat. The position was outlined very well with an outline of the schedule of duties. A few days later I was invited again to speak not only the HR rep but also with the receptionist -- relieving the receptionist was one of the job duties. After this second in-person interview, I was informed that I would need to complete an on-line assessment, as well as complete a background check disclaimer.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing was in fact the on-line assessment, which took nearly an hour to complete. The assessment included five sections:
1) a 143-statement list which I had to answer "agree" or "disagree": "I enjoy hang-gliding"
2) a long list of "would I rather": "Would you rather read a book or teach people how to shark-dive?"
3) a multiple choice of mathematical problems that included advanced algebra, trigonometry, and calculus
4) a multiple choice of vocabulary words, such as "denuded" and "banal"
5) a number of analogies: RED:STOP::BLUE:??
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

Interviewed at Kitchell

Interview Details – Very simple and Easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kitchell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kitchell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kitchell employees and interview candidates.