Kitchell

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Management Assistant Interview

Property Management Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kitchell.

Interview Details – My first interview was with two of the PMs I would be supporting. One was very friendly and the other was a bit standoffish. My second interview was with the third PM and the Director of PM. The whole process did take a while, but that's normal anymore.

Interview Question – There wasn't one. They were typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask a lot of questions about what each manager expects of you because they each need and expect different support.

Part-time Office Specialist Interview

Part-time Office Specialist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Kitchell in March 2014.

Interview Details – After applying for the position through indeed.com, I had a telephone interview with the HR department which lasted about 15 minutes. I was then invited to the office for a formal interview with the supervisor of the position, which was a very pleasant chat. The position was outlined very well with an outline of the schedule of duties. A few days later I was invited again to speak not only the HR rep but also with the receptionist -- relieving the receptionist was one of the job duties. After this second in-person interview, I was informed that I would need to complete an on-line assessment, as well as complete a background check disclaimer.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing was in fact the on-line assessment, which took nearly an hour to complete. The assessment included five sections:
1) a 143-statement list which I had to answer "agree" or "disagree": "I enjoy hang-gliding"
2) a long list of "would I rather": "Would you rather read a book or teach people how to shark-dive?"
3) a multiple choice of mathematical problems that included advanced algebra, trigonometry, and calculus
4) a multiple choice of vocabulary words, such as "denuded" and "banal"
5) a number of analogies: RED:STOP::BLUE:??
  View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

Interviewed at Kitchell

Interview Details – Very simple and Easy

Worked for Kitchell? Contribute to the Community!