Kitchen Collection

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kitchen Collection

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntley, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntley, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kitchen Collection in September 2012.

Handed in paper application. One month later received a call to interview. Sat down in office with the store manager. Talked about experience and what the job duties would be. I was told what the hourly rate would be and what benefits, if any, could be expected. Was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How have you defused a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kitchen Collection in February 2012.

It was as unstructured as you could get. In no way shape or form do I believe that the General Manager prepared to ask me any questions at all. It was easier than getting a pizza job in highschool.

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laughlin, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laughlin, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kitchen Collection in January 2012.

Mostly questions that had nothing to do with the actual job description strange manager was more interested talking about herself who cares and most of the things she brought up were pretty personal and had nothing to do with Kitchen collection weird but I need a job . Asked me if I had any visible tattoos which I do not but found odd because she had one showing on her finger and leg ,she had on Bermuda shorts. She said they are not allowed in store if you work there. She just seemed very unprofessional to me

Interview Questions
    • how will your personal life effect your attendance here, and do you have any tattoos.   View Answer
    none pretty much this is the set rate of pay .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kitchen Collection in October 2009.

Knowledge of cooking/cookware is a plus
    reliable transportation
    basic math

Interview Questions
    • Are u able to sale there gadget of the month to customers and you might be asked to sale the product to the interviewer.   View Answer
    very little room the negotiate, try to tell them what you made at you last job with will prob. be more and see if they would try to bump it up a little.