1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Junior Programmer (Erlang) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

The process took a week. I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2011.

Well.. It started with a formal phone interview. Basically they described what this position is all about and what they expect from their employee. they sent me a an IQ test via email and advised me to take it before the face to face interview. I must mention that it had a time limit. during the face to face interview i was given an iq test again(i will say this one is tougher than the previous one) and a programming test (MCQs). Most of the questions were from C and web technologies(HTML, REST, Database). rest was related to algorithms. after the tests the recruiter had a formal chat with me and asked how the test went. she also said that its extremely important to pass the tests to go to next steps of the interview where i will meet some of the developers and one founding member of the company. Anyway i couldn't make it and they let me knew about it after 2 weeks via phone. well i will say that you have to be very interested and good in solving these IQ tests.otherwise forget it. about the programming test-- they will probably will not tell you anything about the test. so basically you don't know what to expect. In my case they said its a programming test and the questions are from text book. I must say that i was expecting questions from C and web technology stuffs at all.

Interview Questions