Klein ISD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Administrator Interview

Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Klein ISD in May 2009.

Interview Details – Panel interview for screening, then individual interview. Panel uses set list of questions with all participants asking questions and rating the candidate. Unfortunately, the candidate with the highest score during the interview is not always the person who gets the job. Politics can come into play when hiring for administrative positions.

Interview Question – Tell us how you would build capacity in the staff wo work under your supervision.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations because I was hired from inside the district, however, I was told by people brought in from outside the district that they negotiated their salary.

Teacher Interview

Teacher

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Klein ISD in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was on an initial fast track, met with two principals. However the process lingered on and I had to followup multiple times.

Interview Question – How would you handle a child sleeping in your class?   View Answer

Worked for Klein ISD? Contribute to the Community!