Klein ISD

Klein ISD Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Klein ISD

Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Klein ISD in May 2009.

Panel interview for screening, then individual interview. Panel uses set list of questions with all participants asking questions and rating the candidate. Unfortunately, the candidate with the highest score during the interview is not always the person who gets the job. Politics can come into play when hiring for administrative positions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us how you would build capacity in the staff wo work under your supervision.   Answer Question
    No negotiations because I was hired from inside the district, however, I was told by people brought in from outside the district that they negotiated their salary.

Teacher Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Klein ISD in June 2009.

The interview process was on an initial fast track, met with two principals. However the process lingered on and I had to followup multiple times.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a child sleeping in your class?   View Answer