Kmart

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kmart in March 2008.

I was transferring from within the corporate company itself to another division so my interview process was a little different. I interviewed with the district manager and then the individual store manager. I had a sence that the district manager had already made up their mind as to what they wanted from me and that part of the interview was just a formalitiy. The store manager asked quite a few open ended questions and I could tell he was rating me in his mind based on my answers as to where he could best utilize my skills.

Interview Questions
  • What were my ultimate goals in working for this company?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kmart in January 2010.

Interviewed with store manager who provided extensive background on the company and disctrict. Asked a few situational questions. Got the impression long hours and 6 day work week was the norm at his store. Not sure if that is a consistent theme through out. Overall very positive exchange.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kmart in February 2009.

The recruiter asked me better interview questions than the DM did.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview, Why do you want to work for our company? Tell me about an experience that was not good and how did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question