Kmart

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Salem, NH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was offered an interview right at the end of the application. The interview was extremely short. Offered the job on the spot. The HR was very helpful and was there for any questions.

Interview Question – The only question asked was "who is the most important person in the store."   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kmart in October 2009.

Interview Details – it was very tedious questions. the questions were fairly easy. very straight forward questions. they asked me to describe myself. asked me a lot of behavorial questions

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – the pay was too little

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kmart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kmart interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kmart employees and interview candidates.