Kmart Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Aug 5, 2015

1.0

Hardlines Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Saugus, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very simple. He asked easy questions. Only like 5-10 questions. I barely had anything to offer and I got the job on the spot. He was nice but didn't seem like he was very interested, just wanted to give me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a job before?   1 Answer
    • What part of the store would you like to work in?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Salem, NH) in September 2010.

Interview

I was offered an interview right at the end of the application. The interview was extremely short. Offered the job on the spot. The HR was very helpful and was there for any questions.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was "who is the most important person in the store."   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Boston, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

it was very tedious questions. the questions were fairly easy. very straight forward questions. they asked me to describe myself. asked me a lot of behavorial questions

the pay was too little