Kmart

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Hardlines Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kmart in September 2009.

I applied online. The district manager's secretary called me at 8:01 a.m. Monday morning, very prompt. We had an excellent pre-screening interview, and she set up an interview locally with the district manager. The D.M. asked all the usual questions you would expect for a retail management position. After drug screening and a background check, they offered me a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Hardlines Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kmart in June 2009.

answered job fair ad; easy to contact recruiter, great at returning calls, round-robin interview sessions with several levels of management. senior level managers willing to actually look at the person's abilities instead of just matching keywords. Very quick turnaround from interview to offer; made counter offer and had 1 day turnaround response.

Interview Questions
    easy - they made a ridiculously low offer; I countered and it was accepted